031

Jimin shifted in the older's arms, unable to find sleep. He was just too much fucked up inside to even consider sleeping. He wanted to cry and wail like a three year old, but he couldn't. Because the older might get even more stressed out and Jimin didn't want that to happen.
He didn't even notice that the older had cracked open an eye due to Jimin's restlessness. Yoongi scrutinized the younger for a second or two before deciding to talk.
"Jimin why aren't you asleep?" Yoongi's voice rang out, voice marred with sleep.
"Just thinking" Jimin honestly answered, a bit startled when his hyung suddenly spoke up. His voice broke involuntarily as he replied to the older. As if to mask the apparent moment of weakness he craned his neck slightly up and kissed the older's lower lip. "Don't worry, hyung. Go to sleep"
Upon that, Yoongi decided to inspect the younger's eyes, searching for any sign of worry because he knew that Jimin was on the verge of losing it. He knew what Jimin was worrying about, he did. But he couldn't do anything about it. Well he could, but he would regret doing so. Yoongi wanted to be human, or even die trying. The best he could do was reassure the younger.
"Love, please don't overthink"
Jimin bit his lip and his eyes moistened at the gentle voice.
"Jimin, please"
"I can't help it" Jimin's voice shook. "You can't leave hyung, you just...c-can't"
Yoongi hugged the sniffling younger closer, knowing that actions speak louder than words. He buried his face in the soft hair of Jimin's.
"I'm sorry" he quietly said after a moment of hesitation.
Jimin said nothing but held onto the older as if he was his lifeline.
And in a way he kind of was.