029

"Do you,Min Yoongi, take Park Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
Yoongi was smiling victoriously at the words.
"I do"
"And do you, Park Jimin, take Min Yoongi, to also be your lawfully wedded husband?"
Jimin on the other hand, was close to sobbing his heart out.
"I do" his voice was so shaky.
He couldn't believe it. Min Yoongi was his and his only.
He couldn't believe that he was married to Yoongi.
The feeling he had simply could not only be euphoria. It has to be something more stronger.
"I now pronounce you wedded for life. You may now kiss"
And they did just that.

It was February fourteenth, valentines, and the day Yoongi and Jimin got married.
They of course never mentioned the fact that they probably had a little time with each other. They just enjoyed the present moment. The rest could wait.
The wedding smoothly glided into the reception, proving that Seokjin in fact was a legendary wedding planner. The decor was simply beautiful and done so neatly, Jimin had a hard time believing that only one person contributed to decorate the entire hall and wedding.
He held on to Yoongi's hand tightly as if still believing this was a mere dream. Many came upto give their good wishes and congratulations. He accepted them smilingly widely, ignoring his aching cheeks because really, muscle aches didn't matter when you were married for life to the person you love.
"You grew up s-so fast..." Seokjin sobbed into his hands. Yoongi rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless. Namjoon patted Seokjin's back reassuringly muttering 'there there'
He smiled at the newly weds.
"Congratulations"
Yoongi nodded and grinned.
"Thanks!" Jimin fervently said. Yoongi smiled at his husband adoringly.
"My Chim has grown so much!" Taehyung bawled. Jungkook was torn between laughing and worrying over his boyfriend.
He held out a hand to Jimin. "Congrats"
Jimin shook it. "Thanks"
Taehyung's eyes narrowed at the soft pair of smiles and the happiness in their eyes, suspicious. Even Yoongi noticed this, though he was looking at Namjoon, talking about his parents.
"Do you two have a history?" Yoongi shrewdly asked all questions he wanted to ask Namjoon vanishing in an instant.
Jimin laughed. "Jungkook used to be my middle school crush"
Taehyung gasped shocked at the revelation. "You never told me!"
"I was embarrassed" Jimin confessed, blushing a bit and Yoongi's arm around the latter's waist tightened. "I didn't know I was into boys as well as girls"
Taehyung put a protective arm around Jungkook.
"I didn't accept him" Jungkook softly laughed.
"You confessed?" Yoongi unhappily asked Jimin, who at once turned to the older, and cupped Yoongi's face in his small hands.
"Everyone has a past hyung" he smiled. "I don't have one bit of what I felt for Jungkook. My heart is all yours. Forever"
Yoongi smiled back at the radiant smile the younger provided feeling reassured at once. "Okay"
"I can't believe that you didn't tell me!" Taehyung bit his lip. "What else have you been hiding?"
"Tae, I'm sorry"
"I wouldn't have minded even if you were bi"
"I was scared of losing you" Jimin sadly admitted. "You were my best friend"
"But you know, even if I told you that wouldn't have changed anything" Jimin looked at Jungkook and mouthed something.
"I told Jimin that I already liked someone" Jungkook confessed cheeks a light red. Taehyung visibly deflated. "Who?" He monotonously asked.
"You" Jungkook lightly kissed Taehyung.
"When you bought kookie to our house the first time I was shocked" Jimin chuckled at the memory. "But we both decided that it was you who mattered"
"And you became the base of our friendship" Jungkook finished the sentence, looking at Taehyung lovingly.
Taehyung blinked. Then grinned his box smile.
Yoongi too couldn't stop looking at his Jimin lovingly. Really, the kid had the heart of an angel.
"And I think we should give Yoonmin our love, and stop talking about useless things" Jungkook firmly stated intertwining his and Taehyung's fingers.

"Take care of my son" Mr. Park seriously said, though a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.
"Will do, sir" Yoongi saluted and Jimin laughed fondly at how cute it was.
"And Jimin you have to feed this thin boy" Mrs. Park nagged, in her hands, soundly sleeping, was Lilly. "He's so skinny"
"He is in perfect shape" Jimin protested.
"Of course trust Jimin to know that" Hoseok snickered and put an arm around Jimin's shoulder. Yoongi glared at the daring younger and Hoseok at once retrieved his arm and cleared his throat.
"Anyway, Chim congratulations. And umm...Yoongi hyung, take care of him"
Yoongi smiled a little. Really everyone was protective of Jimin. It was cute.
"I will" he answered. He kissed the younger's forehead. "Of course I will"
"Awwwww, my boy is so soft"
Yoongi blinked and then glared at his father.
"I'm only soft for Jimin" he replied, monotonously.
"Aw come on kid, be fun around me for once!" Mr. Min whined and Jimin laughed. Like father, like son.
"Can you believe Yoongi getting married?" Seokjin had silently joined their party.
"Frankly no" Mr. Min laughed. "It seemed like yesterday that I was changing his diapers"
"Father!" Yoongi indignantly shouted, not too loudly though. His cheeks flushed red, a rare sight for Jimin.
"And when he refused to poo" Seokjin smirked slyly.
"Yah!"
"Or when he-"
"That's enough" Yoongi growled. Jimin smirked.
"No, this is a payback for getting Tae to tell you embarrassing stuff about me"
"He sure knows how to handle the brat" Seokjin commented looking at the ogling Yoongi.
"Seokjin dear, your decorations are simply marvelous!" Jimin's mom gushed. "You're so talented!"
"Thank you" Seokjin smiled modestly. "It was my pleasure"
Yoongi wrapped one arm around Jimin's waist. "Let's go and change Min"
"Hmm"

Jimin smiled sadly at the framed picture of Jihyun. A tear rolled down his cheek.
"I wish you were here, hyung" he murmured. "I wish you were here to congratulate me"
Yoongi gently squeezed Jimin's hand. He understood that the younger needed some time alone.
"I'll be outside, beautiful"
Jimin lightly nodded. "Thanks"
Yoongi stood outside, and checked the time. They had almost half an hour before they had to go on their honeymoon. The thought had him smiling. Really, they didn't need a special holiday to have sex but oh well.
Jimin came out if their room after about ten minutes.
"Sorry I took so long" Jimin smiled.
Yoongi pecked his forhead. "Don't be. Come on, let's go"
"I love you"
"I love you more, Min"
Jimin leaned on to the older. "So am I Min Jimin?"
"You name never had a chance" Yoongi snorted.
"What does that mean?"
"You know, you've got two 'Min's now. Your 'Ji' part is being sandwiched"
Jimin scowled. "Moron"
They finally came back to the hall.
"Hey, Kookie, I want our priest to be a unicorn" Taehyung his face serious, suggested. Jungkook sighed wearily.
"For the last time, Tae, unicorns do NOT exist!"
"Why are you trying to make me believe lies?" Taehyung sadly asked.
"I'm not lying, baby"
"Then why are you saying that unicorns don't exist? Of course they do!"
Jungkook groaned. "Whatever Tae"
Jimin laughed at the conversation. He remembered the days when Taehyung would drag Jimin to a forest in hope of catching a unicorn and every day they came back empty handed. Apparently Taehyung had still not given up on his dream.
"I desperately want to" Seokjin insisted to his boyfriend. "Have you seen his house? All dark and gloomy! Not a blotch of color!"
"It's his preference" Namjoon tried to reason with the stubborn older. Yoongi was not listening or else he'd be storming over to his brother. He was looking at Lilly, a small smile playing at his lips.
Namjoon stepped closer but he managed to trip and spill the  juice he was holding onto the spotless and gleaming floor. Jimin stared in horror. Namjoon looked at the mess he made in disbelief. He was indeed the emperor of clumsiness. Seokjin sighed.
"Look at what you did"
"I uhhh...sorry?"
Yoongi laughed fondly. "The idiot"
He checked his watch.
"It's time, Min"
Jimin nodded. "Lets say bye to Lilly" he suggested as he walked to his parents. He bent down and kissed the little girl's forehead.
"I'll be back in two weeks, honey" he whispered. "Be a good girl, okay?"
Yoongi stared at his husband adoringly, before bending and kissing Lilly'a small forehead. "I love you"
A few minutes later, they were at the entrance of the hotel and in Jimin smiled widely at his relatives and friends. They all responded him with smiles, maybe except for his mom who was crying.
Taehyung gave him a full box like smile and Jungkook a bunny like one.
Yoongi smiled at the crowd too. He was simply too happy to not to do so.
They both turned away after waving.
"We're finally married huh?" Jimin grinned dreamily.
Yoongi grinned back. "It seems so" he held the door of the car open for Jimin.
"Hyung, I love you"
"And I love you forever"