027

Aish this hyung.
Jimin sighed as he pushed the trolley further into the rows of aisles searching for the particular brand of plastic cups. Jimin had questioned this, but Yoongi said that when their friends were drunk it was propably too dangerous to give them ceramic utensils.
However Yoongi had insisted Jimin to go shopping while he had something else to 'buy'. Jimin already missed the older though Yoongi was still in this building. He sighed and focused on his task. Maybe he would add a few decorations to the trolley. He smiled as he purchased a few soft drinks just in case. And some snacks. Specifically for Tae.
He was anticipating today greatly. A party with all the people he loved. Baekhyun, Sehun and Jongin were having their own party with some of their friends but they promised to drop by.
His parents, his friends and his love all in the same room having fun. He was greatly looking forward to this soirée.
Maybe it was because he was subconsciously thinking that he only had a limited time with his hyung. This could be the last Christmas they would have. So if anything, Jimin was going to make this day memorable.
An idea took place in his mind and he smirked to himself. He was going to surprise his hyung thoroughly. He picked up his phone and dialled Taehyung's number. He bit his lip as he waited, agitated.
"Whaddup Chim?"
"I need help Tae"

He stood infront of the shop squirming in discomfort. He didn't want to go in but he forced himself to take the taunting steps.
Once inside, he stared in shock at the rows and rows filled with...things Jimin felt uncomfortable in mentioning.
He almost weaseled out but managed to stand firm.
He took a deep breath. And imagined the black haired male's face picture perfectly. The exact same lines and freckles as they were. He smiled.
For Yoongi.

"Hyungie~" Jimin pouted though he knew that Yoongi could not see. It was already dark. Surely it was time to go home? It was freezing too. The heaters in the mall were not sufficient, the temperature kept dropping. Jimin shivered.
"Meet me outside min" the older's boice was burning with some unreadable emotion. Jimin frowned.
"But it's cold~"
"Please Come outside Jimin. Near to the front entrance"
Jimin huffed and clutched the bag he had in hand- which held his precious purchases- tightly. He then marched to the front entrance of the mall before opening the door and wincing as the cold atmosphere kissed his skin. Even the covered up skin had goosebumps.
"Hyung?" He called.
Outside the mall, it was dark and gloomy. Jimin shivered. Where was Yoongi?
"Hyung?" He called again.
As if that word was a single command, the lights came on lighting the entire street. Jimin blinked disoriented. And then squinted.
The big Christmas tree, the one that was dedicated to all citizens, glowed brightly. And below that...was a stage? A stage that held a white color grand piano which reminded Jimin of Yoongi. The front centre of the stage held a staircase carpeted in red that led to the snowy steet below and formed a big heart shape. There were chairs littering the street here and there. Jimin stared at all this in shock.
Shock turned into disbelief as he saw his hyung on stage, wearing a white tuxedo paired with white color tight trousers and a similar colored tie. He looked surreal. Surreal and absolutely beautiful.
Yoongi flashed his gummy smile and lifted his hand, which held a mic. Which was also white color. He seemed nervous. Of the crowd or what he was going to do, Jimin didn't know.
Behind him, Jimin could hear people shuffling behind him perhaps wondering if this was a Christmas special. All if a sudden Jimin had a stabbing desire to shoo all these people away. Yoongi was his. No one could see him looking so darn perfect. Not when-
"This is for my love, Park Jimin"
Jimin blinked in surprise as Yoongi's voice echoed. He couldn't tear off his eyes off the older. It was as if older had cast a spell and Jimin was under it.
"My love who altered me so much it hurts physically and emotionally to be away from him for even a matter of seconds"
Jimin could feel his eyes moistening.
"My love who I would offer my life for"
He started sniffing. This was so near the mark, it hurt Jimin. His hyung was in fact offering his life for Jimin.
"I love him so much. He means everything to me. He is my everything, my life"
Jimin was walking down slowly to the stage, his legs working as if they had a mind of their own.
"This song was inspired by you, Park Jimin"
Yoongi flashed him a smile that should be illegal and walked to the piano.
Jimin stood at the foot of the staircase watching every movement of the older with intensity he never knew he had.
Yoongi sat on the stool and took a deep breath before positioning his fingers on the keys.
As he began to play, Tears gathered in Jimin's eyes. The melody was so sweet and impossibly romantic. So unbelievably beautiful. And so easy to love. It was simply pure bliss.
But so was Min Yoongi.
By the end of the piece, Jimin was sobbing. Yoongi's fingers stopped moving on the keys. Jimin could hear applause from behind him but it failed to process in his mind. Nothing simply seemed to matter. Nothing mattered except this wonderful man infront of him. He wanted to rush on stage but then Yoongi stood up taking the mic in his hand again. Jimin waited.
"There isn't one thing that I would change about him." Yoongi smiled. "He's already so perfect"
He took a deep breath and looked directly into Jimin's eyes. Now kids, it's very unfortunate but it seemed as Jimin's heart was being tested rather cruelly. It wanted to jump out of his chest. Jimin could barely contain himself from screaming like a four year old. It was funny just how a stare could do that. Yoongi slightly smirked as if he knew the exact thoughts running through Jimin's mind.
"And nothing would make me happier if he were to become mine and mine only. Every other worry simply ceases to exist when he is simply in the room. For me, he is truly a gift from god"
Aish, his hyung was so cheesy. Jimin's face turned a cherry red.
"He is so beautiful in everything he does. It could be the way he walks, talks, how he blushes, anything. It's like I'm under a spell. And it would make me the most ectastic person in the whole wide world if he were to be my husband. And that is the reason I'm doing this" Yoongi smiled gauging the younger' expression as he uttered the words.
Jimin's eyes widened.
Yoongi was going to-
his hyung was going to-
Min Yoongi was-
OH MY GOD.
He couldn't help it this time. He discarded the prchased items somewhere on the way and he rushed to the stage not caring if he looked like an idiot. He ran straight into the older's awaiting arms, hugging Yoongi fiercely. Tears ran down his face. He probably looked like shit. People were probably staring in disgust but he didn't care.
He didn't give a fuck.
"Yes!" He sobbed into the older's white tuxedo. "Yes! A thousand times yes!"
Yoongi's nervous attitude disappeared in an instant.
He chuckled and kissed the messy hair of the younger's.
"You didn't let me propose, love"
"I don't care"
"Let me do this properly, gorgeous"
Jimin reluctantly pulled away, quickly becoming flustered as the older got down to one knee and out of nowhere, a small off white box was in his out held hand.
The most beautiful ring Jimin had seen could be that ring which he had just been offered. A thin ring of gold band with a big diamond heart which glistened a ruby red. Jimin's breath hitched.
"Park Jimin, my one and only, my life, the reason I still exist"
And here comes Jimin's traitor tears, falling down his cheeks.
"I want to love you forever, even after death. I want to sleep and wake up with you every day. I want to hold on to you every second. I want you to become truly mine. Park Jimin...
"Will you marry me?"
Jimin had plenty of replies he could give, some cheesy and other's incredibly romantic. But his throat would only accommodate a 'yes'. He was impossibly happy. He wanted to make love to the older right then, right there, he didn't care about the audience or the fact that it was almost zero degrees.
Yoongi smiled and stood up taking Jimin's left hand in both his hands.
"Thank you" he murmured serenely.
Through blurred eyes, Jimin could see the older placing the ring on his ring finger. The sight made new sobs burst. He couldn't calm down.
Yoongi smiled at his fiancé. He was indeed on top of the world. This beautiful face was his officially. He was sos impossibly happy, nothing could stop him from claiming the younger's lips. Jimin gasped at the surprising act but responded almost immediately.
The gathered crowd applauded wildly.
"I love you" Jimin whispered, looking deep into the older's dark orbs.
"I love you more"
"WAY TO GO JIMIN!!!!!!!!!!!"
Jimin blinked and turned to face the audience.
Indeed there was Taehyung, smiling widely, holding both his thumbs up.
Not only his friend, but also Jungkook, Hoseok, his parents who were smiling widely, Yoongi's dad, some of his relatives, Seokjin and even Namjoon was here.
"You told all of them?" Jimin asked in a daze.
"Couldn't let them miss this" Yoongi admitted.
"So the party today?..." He trailed off.
Yoongi smiled. "It's an engagement party, gorgeous"
Jimin shook his head in wonder.
"You're so amazing"
"So are you love"
"You did all this..." Jimin couldn't even finish his sentence.
"I did all this for a beautiful angel" Yoongi finished the sentence for him.
Jimin leaned against the older.
"I love you so much, Min Yoongi"