022

Jimin held onto Taehyung's hand tightly.

"I hate this part" he whispered, standing in front of the door, fidgeting. "mom's so observant, she'll definitely ask why Yoongi isn't here"

"yes, that's the only reason she has to ask you that" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"what do you mean?"

"you look like your dead on your feet" Taehyung put his hand on the door knob. "come on, let's go"

"do I look that horrible?" the older asked worriedly.

"you look like someone stole your life" bluntly the brunette stated. Jimin stared in shock, though his heart ached. Of course he felt like that. His life had been stolen from him so cruelly.

He felt so light headed that Taehyung knew that Yoongi wasn't human. He'd been keeping it a secret but Yoongi wasn't here, so it didn't matter did it?

Taehyung had responded to this like it was super cool and it had Jimin chuckling.

The sudden opening of the door had them both surprised. Mrs. Park stood, her lips forming into a smile.

"oh, Jimin! and Taehyung, what are you doing standing outside?" she gestured them to come inside and Jimin tried his level best to smile widely, though it felt so fake.

But as any mom could, Mrs. Park noticed that it was a facade.

"Jiminnie, where's Yoongi?"

Jimin flinched. "umm...he's- he went home, yeah, his father called so..." he saw Taehyung shake his head pitifully. Everyone knew that Jimin sucked balls at lying.

"don't lie young man"

"I'm-I'm not..."

"did you break up?" shrewdly, his mother inquired. Jimin winced at the painful memory.Without him knowing, his eyes moistened. "oh baby, it's okay"

In his mom's warm embrace, he cried more. Taehyung smiled sadly. He was greatly unsure if his friend would ever be the same.

Almost an hour later, Jimin was asleep on the couch, exhausted by all his crying. Mrs. Park's eyes glittered angrily.

"why did Yoongi leave?" she asked Taehyung, who bit his lips.

"it really isn't my situation to tell" he replied. "but they both had a big fight, and they were too...different I guess, so Jimin said that it wouldn't work out and they broke up"

"is it because of Lilly?"

"maybe"

The lady sighed, caressing Jimin's cheeks. "my poor baby, he fell too hard for Yoongi, didn't he?"

"what he saw in that dude, I don't know" Taehyung laughed.

"he was a good guy, I think"

"that's what we all thought"

Yoongi drove maniacally. He didn't give a fuck about the driver's honking him as he winded down the roads. He wanted to apologize to his mochi for being such a dickhead. And he at first went to Jimin's house, but no one was there, so he thought of driving down to Busan.

It was already night, and he didn't pause once on his journey.

And finally, god bless, he made it to Jimin's house, he got down and slammed the car door behind him and ran to the front door before knocking.

"who is i- Yoongi" Mrs. Park scowled. "why have you come?"

"to apologize"

"I'm afraid that I won't buy your lies, you used my son and now he's broken, so no Yoongi, I'm not even going to let you see him" her voice started to rise angrily, she was mad at this man who'd left her son so casually.

"I have never used Jimin, I love him" calmly, Yoongi said.

"then why did you leave him? because you don't want Lilly? Because a kid makes you feel like a family but you only want my son for his body?" Yoongi flinched, but continued to convince her.

"because I was stupid and narrow minded. Mrs. Park, I love Jimin. And I would love to take Lilly. If anything, I would love to make our own family. But I hurt him, and I understand that you don't want that to happen ever again, but I want to hear it from Jimin. If-if he doesn't want me-" Yoongi swallowed painfully. "I'll leave. Right... that instant"

"don't- don't leave..."

Yoongi directs his eyes to the sound of that beautiful voice.

"Jimin, baby, be rational-"

"do you really mean it?" Jimin asked, walking forward. "do you really think that what I said was right?"

Jimin tried to stop himself. This was only going to hurt him more.

"yes, Jimin, I meant every word of it" Yoongi couldn't take his eyes of the younger. "I was being judgmental, and it really was my prejudice against that...woman" he struggled with that word. He hated that whore, but he couldn't call her names in front of Jimin's mother. "I-I was stupid and stubborn and I'm sorry. More sorry than you could ever imagine. I regret leaving you Jimin, you are my everything and nothing and no one can make that change.

"Jimin will you...take me back?"

Though she was against it, Mrs. Park could hear emotion burning through every single word he said. And before she could butt in, Jimin ran straight into Yoongi's arms and wrapped his own around the older's torso. She smiled.

"idiot, you don't have to ask that" Jimin sobbed into the older's shirt. "of course I'll take you!"

Yoongi smiled and pressed his face into the younger's soft hair. "I love you"

"I-I love you too" Jimin sniffed. "you idiot"

Jimin's mother shook her head. Really, as youngsters say, they were both so whipped for each other.

And maybe this will be alright.

Maybe Yoongi was Jimin's one.