003

"so what can you do? Only fire?" Jimin asked, curious of the whole supernatural side of the world. Anyone would be curious, if the supernatural in question was kind of cute.

Yoongi looked at the younger. He hadn't been able stop himself from coming here, to Jimin's house, after the time he'd figured out that Jimin lived here. It was like he was obsessed. And frankly, he was. He couldn't be away from that chubby face for more than a day and it was becoming severe.

"I suppose" Yoongi shrugged. "you can only have one element. One element per one supernatural"

Sitting on the green, grassy front lawn of Jimin's house, the two were being comfortable. Or the right statement would be, comfortable with each other.

"do you have parents? A mom and dad?" Jimin was being too nosey, Yoongi noted. Or maybe that was natural. He'd be nosey too if he was in Jimin's shoes. Though most of the times, he found the latter's inquiries quite and utterly ridiculous.

"of course I have" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I wasn't born from a rock, was I?"

"but that's weird" Jimin wrinkled his nose. "I can't imagine that"

"supernaturals are merely an upgrade of you humans" Yoongi looked away. "we are stronger, and more beautiful and we have-"

"magic?" Jimin offered.

"well, yes"

"I can agree with the stronger part" Jimin smirked mischievously. "I don't know about the beautiful part though"

"shut up puny human" Yoongi playfully smacked Jimi's arm.

"so why do you hate humans?" Jimin continued to pester Yoongi in aid of finding all about the species of supernaturals. "does every supernatural hate humans?"

The older sighed. "no, only I do"

Jimin frowned slightly disappointed. Only Yoongi?  "but why?"

"I don't have a specific reason. I just despite you humans"

"even me?" Yoongi could hear the irrational sadness in the other's voice. He looked away for a while before turning back to Jimin and opening his mouth.

"that's the strangest thing though" Yoongi stared into the other's eyes, deeply, his own eyes carrying unsolved confusion. "I just can't seem to hate you. On the contrary, I quite like you"

Jimin's heart beat unevenly at the sentence, a pale blush coloring his cheeks, his eyes popping wider. He drew back as the distance between them reduced till he could feel the older's breath fanning on his face.

"so now, we'll talk about you" Yoongi suggested, sitting cross legged and looking expectantly at Jimin. Jimin squirmed. He wasn't an interesting human being. And he was sure that Yoongi would think he was lame. Which he was, but whatever.

"go on, start from your age" Yoongi pressed him on earnestly.

"well..."Jimin bit his lip. "I'm 21 years old. Graduated from high school with my friend, Kim Taehyung-"

"That elephant boy" Yoongi said in plain distaste. "he's your friend?"

"he's a great person" Jimin protested crossly. "and he's my best friend" Yoongi sighed at the exclamation. Something like this was bound to happen sooner or later anyway.

"just because I like you, Jimin, I cannot like every one you are associated with." Yoongi remarked sourly. "I still hate other humans"

There he goes with the I like you thing again. Jimin thought, his thoughts running wild. He should stop it, or I'll start 'liking' him too.

"hey, Jimin!"

"huh?" dazedly, Jimin shook his head.

"you're not introducing yourself" Yoongi's lips were slightly formed to a pout which the younger couldn't help but giggle at.

"okay, well, Park Jimin, 21 years old, currently taking a course to become a dance instructor slash choreographer, whose parents live in Busan." Jimin summarized his boring life into exactly that. One sentence.

"dance instructor?" Yoongi speculated. "I assume you dance like a machine?"

"I suppose you'd say that. Though I'm not much good at it" Jimin reluctantly confessed. "I could show you though" Yoongi perked up, a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth.

"show me that you can dance?" He grinned, a twinkle in his eye, which made him extra cute. "I'm not saying that you can't though. You've got a nice figure, and a nice ass, if you don't mind me saying that" He smiled an extra wide smile.

Jimin blushed so hard a tomato would have been jealous.

"come on, Jimin, are you not going to show me how you can dance?" Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist and led him inside, the younger still quite flustered. Jimin allowed himself to calm down by taking a few wanted breaths. Yoongi was just teasing him, why should he get so flustered?

Then he found himself rummaging about for a suitable melody to put in the speaker, while he secretly glanced at the older by his peripheral vision, who was sitting on the carpet on the floor.

"okay, I'm ready" Jimin announced, stretching his arms upward, satisfied that he found a good song.

"I'm watching" Yoongi replied, his eyes glued on to the younger's face. 

The song began, and Jimin let himself get lost in the melody, his whole body creating patterns that stuck to Yoongi's mind like super glue. The older was, truthfully, at a loss for words. Jimin was that good at the dance. His limbs moved effortlessly, gracefully in an attractive manner making the song come to life. And what Yoongi yearned to do was ravish the younger. His body was moving in irresistible movements and his face, the expression he was wearing, eyes shining brightly in concentration, lips slightly apart, eyebrows furrowed in attention. It was all so surreal that even when the dance had finished, Yoongi was staring at the younger with a look of plain amazement and lust on his face.

Jimin took a deep breath before sitting beside Yoongi. "so? How was I?"

Yoongi took a while to process that. He looked straight into Jimin's eyes and muttered in such a low tone that Jimin could barely catch it.

"you, Park Jimin, are the best human I've seen in my entire life"

**************

To anyone who reads this: VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU.

XOXO.