016

Forgot to say,

HAPPY B'DAY JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

**************

"so you're okay with eating human food?"

Yoongi scrunched his nose. "it's too soft and bubbly. And I don't have to fight it, you know Jimin, the best part about the way I eat is that you properly earn what you eat"

"overall, no, you do not like human food" Jimin rolled his eyes and sat down, wincing a bit as the movement caused him pain, to enjoy his pancakes. "why did I bother making you some? Oh yeah, because I wanted to be a good boyfriend"

"you're grumpy" Yoongi noted. "anything wrong?"

"you tell me, my butt hurts really bad and it's all your fault"

"you told yourself, kitten" smirking, Yoongi replied.

Jimin scowled at his pancakes.

"if it makes you happy, I'll eat some" Yoongi offered.

"really?" Jimin smiled widely. "thanks!"

"you are such a child" Yoongi shook his head, disapprovingly though he smiled.

"and you're such a grandpa" Jimin retorted.

"you didn't say that last night, babe" Jimin at once turned red and muttered a 'shut up'

"Hyung, wanna go to the movies?" Jimin asked, running his hands through the older's hair. Jimin had sat down on the couch to watch some random movie when Yoongi plopped his head down on the latter's lap and took out his phone.

"sure, what movie do you want to watch?"

"anything actually. And we could dye your hair too if you want to" Jimin suggested.

"you don't like my hair color? why didn't you say so?" Yoongi exclaimed.

"no no, I like it. I think you'd look better in black though" Jimin grinned.

"in what way is it better?"

"in a...ummm, sexier way?"

"we're going to the salon" Yoongi stood up faster than a lightning strike. Jimin laughed and hooked his arm with Yoongi's.

"what color should I get?"

"maybe pink?" Yoongi suggested.

"oh come on, something manlier than that" Jimin complained.

"yes, because you're so manly when we have sex" snorting, Yoongi replied. Jimin whacked his arm and pouted.

"you big meanie"

In the end, Jimin dyed his hair pink. It looked good, he had to admit. And more shop girls got attracted which meant he could get some nice discounts.

Yoongi on the other hand, looked completely hot with his black hair. His pale skin especially stood out.

If they acted as if they were just friends, Jimin smirked, they could get some serious discounts.

"hyung, let's make this interesting" Jimin announced.

"interesting how?"

"well, see, we can always persuade these shop girls into giving us major discounts. Wanna try?"

"isn't that bad?"

"don't be such a goody two shoes. Come on!"

"why do we need discounts anyway?" Yoongi protested. "I can pay"

"look here Mr. rich, me and Tae were not so damn rich so we just casually flirted with people and got what we wanted"

Yoongi smirked. "so basically, you're dragging me to a contest of who can flirt better"

Jimin tilted his head thinking this. He grinned. " Actually no, but you wanna try?"

"what does the winner get?" Yoongi's eyes glinted.

"anything they want from the loser"

"are we going to classify the rules?"

"the one who gets the most phone numbers win. Deal?" Jimin held out a hand. 

Yoongi shook it. "deal"

Dang it, Jimin bit his lip. His half an hour was almost over and he only had eight numbers. No one could blame him, he actually found an interesting girl who loved to dance. They got to chat...and Jimin lost fifteen minutes. His timer beeped and he sighed. Well, he hoped that Yoongi's hate for humans would be in Jimin's favor.

He walked in to the cafe they were supposed to meet and slumped on a booth and turned around to the cashier. His eyes widened as he saw a familiar figure talking to one of the cashiers. Yoongi leant in as if he was really interested in what the girl had to say and the girl blushed. Jimin frowned. Damn, Yoongi was actually good at flirting.  He had an irrelevant feeling to have Yoongi flirting with him and shook his head. 

Wait, that girl's hands brushed over Yoongi's. Jimin bristled. Yoongi smiled at the girl, who gave him a piece of paper which Jimin fervently hoped was his receipt.

"I ordered a cappuccino for you" Yoongi smirked as he sat down. Jimin sighed in relief. "and also, I ordered a very hot girl for me"

"she isn't hot" Jimin glared. "I'm way hotter than her"

"awww, you're jealous" Yoongi chortled and took Jimin's hand in his. 

"I'm not jealous" Jimin huffed. "I'm stating the obvious"

"right. So anyway, let's see who's the winner" Yoongi's eyes sparkled.

"I got distracted on the way. I only got eight" Jimin admitted. His spirits soared when Yoongi's mouth turned downward.

"that's too bad" Yoongi frowned. "I guess I..." He plopped a sheaf of small pieces of paper on the table. "win"

"woah, how did you get so much?" Jimin exclaimed shocked. "there's like-"

"seventeen numbers" Yoongi smugly said. "I get to order you around"

Jimin groaned. "why me? Why me?" 

Yoongi smirked. 

"when you're with me baby, only I win"

****************

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!

VOTE AND COMMENT!

LOVE YOU!

XOXO