020

Short chapter, sorry!

*************

"Tae?..."

"Jimin? What's up?"

"C-can you come?"

"yeah, of course, wait for me"

Jimin hung up and stared at the wall of his bedroom blankly. Tears gushed down his face in torrents as the situation fully settled in. He knew he was right, but what if he wasn't? What if he'd let Yoongi go without a reason? What if he was wrong? Did he just make a huge mistake or something?

He curled up into a ball n the bed and sobbed his heart out. It shouldn't be possible to miss Yoongi this much. Maybe he should apologize?

"Jimin!"

He heard Taehyung's shout yet he didn't bother to reply.

"Chim! Where are you?"

He heard frantic footsteps coming up the stairs, and reach his room.

"Jimin?"  Taehyung's voice was laced with confusion. He ran over to Jimin's bed and sat down before pulling the older up so he was sitting on the bed. Taehyung only took one look at the older's eyes and grasped what had happened. He wrapped his arms around the older comfortingly.

"it's fine Jiminnie" he muttered. Jimin gasped out a sob and buried his head in Taehyung's chest.

"no it's not!" he sobbed. "Tae it's not!"

"hush hyung, do you want to talk about it? I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, okay?"

Times like this, Jimin was more than thankful for having a wonderful friend like Taehyung since he was a kid. He always understood what he was feeling, always cared for him and nothing came when Jungkook came to his life. Jimin was always his friend.

"Tae I-I have to tell you...something..."

And Jimin told him everything, starting with the fact that Young wasn't even human.

*************

VOTE AND COMMENT!

LOVE YOU

XOXO