014

"class dismissed"

Jimin wiped his forehead and smiled at his students. "be sure to practice this routine on a daily basis" (A/N: ya'll armys if we had Jimin for a teacher we'd be practicing on a hourly basis)

"hey, min"

"Yoongi?" Jimin whipped around to see his boyfriend. "how long have you been there?"

"I saw the whole show, thank you" Yoongi leant down and pecked the younger's lips. Jimin blushed. "not in front of my students, idiot"

There was a sudden outbreak of jeering. Jimin turned to see students exchanging money and laughing.

"you guys had a bet?" he exclaimed, shocked. "on what?"

"well, you've been happy for the past few months, we thought you're in a relationship" A boy grinned.

"we had a bet to see if it was a boy or a girl" a girl piped up. "and the majority went with a boy" 

Jimin scowled. "that's unfair"

"you suit to be a boyfriend" another girl laughed, making the whole class crack up.

"I'm reducing marks for everyone on the upcoming test" Jimin threatened.

Yoongi chuckled. "let it go, min, they were right anyway"

"yeah, listen to your boyfie!" the class chorused.

"next bet: who tops?" a boy called out.

"that's obvious, it's the other dude"

"the other dude has a name too, it's Min Yoongi" Yoongi smirked and Jimin turned beet red. "and yes, it's obvious, I'll top" 

"if you're done with discussing your teacher's sex life, I think it's time you all went" Jimin dryly said.

"next bet:when and where?"

"this practice room! Today!"

"that's it! out! everybody out!" Jimin angrily ordered, and Yoongi laughed along with the students, loving how flustered the younger was. He internally thanked the students. 

"idiots" Jimin muttered, closing the door behind the noisy group and turned to Yoongi.

"now that we're alone..."Yoongi suggestively smirked, closing in on Jimin.

"don't you dare start on that" Jimin warned, arms crossed in front of his chest. 

"okay, fine"

They never talked about what was about to come. There were four months left, yet they acted as if nothing was hurrying them. Sometimes, Jimin spent restless nights, but he had to be strong about this. Jimin sighed as he packed his bag and gestured Yoongi out and locked the practice room door behind them.

"you want to go somewhere?" 

"I wanna cuddle with you" Jimin slightly pouted. 

"I guess that's preferable" Yoongi teasingly smirked holding Jimin's hand.

Although Jimin should've known that something as innocent as cuddling didn't simply satisfy Min Yoongi. Later on, he found himself straddled on Yoongi's lap, fingers knotted in the older's blue hair, making out for all it was worth. Not that Jimin complained. His breath hitched as Yoongi's lips trailed off to his neck and started kissing. And that was something Jimin could never resist.

"I know you tell me not to..." Yoongi's voice was husky and rough and it somehow made Jimin excited. So excited. "but I want you. So bad" There was a kind of desperation in the older's eyes.

Jimin tried not to feel unnecessarily giddy, he lightly bit the older's lower lip before replying. 

"then have me"

A blissful half an hour later, Yoongi found himself smiling at the blonde male snuggled to his chest, in deep slumber. He pressed his lips against the younger's forehead. Dammit, he found it impossible that he had fallen even more into Jimin, but he certainly had. He loved Jimin more because the younger didn't say anything about having a limited time. He just went along, pouting at Yoongi's actions which flustered him. If anything, Park Jimin was worth the trouble he was going to go through. If he did get through this ritual, he would be the happiest man on earth.

With these thoughts, he himself fell asleep.

Jimin woke up feeling cozy and comfortable and strangely, sticky for some reason. (A/N:Lol) He wrapped his arms around the older tightly and threw his leg over the older. He heard Yoongi sigh.

"wake up already, baby boy"

Jimin moaned in protest and closed his eyes tightly.

"you've been hugging me to death for almost an hour now, Park Jimin"

Jimin pouted, but did not open his eyes. He felt Yoongi's lips lightly on his. "come on, wake up"

"don' wanna" Jimin comfortably nestled to the older's side.

"baby, it's almost seven" 

"don' care"

Yoongi groaned. Then a smirk reached his lips. "well then...I guess I'm going to have to tickle you-"

"no!" Jimin rolled away fully awake. He glared at the older, before he noticed that it was unreasonably cold. He looked down puzzled to find out he was naked, and the monster of a Yoongi smirking at him widely.

"stop staring" Jimin scowled, cheeks a vivid red. "pervert"  

" you're beautiful"

"shut up" the blonde male looked away.

"what? I'm stating the truth" Yoongi moved closer and lightly kissed his neck. "you know, if your friend comes, you'll be teased quite a lot"

"why?" in reply,Yoongi looked at the younger's neck to indicate the hickeys. As realization hit Jimin, he sighed. "I hate you, hyung"

"sure sure" Yoongi chortled.

*****************

Is something wrong with wattpad? People keep posting stuff on their message boards.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU.

XOXO