040

Or maybe the chilli pepper thing could happen.

Taehyung, as promised, had come that night. He'd at once hugged Jimin right in front of Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi had predictably growled and glared at Taehyung because how come that human could touch his Jimin and he couldn't?

Taehyung had smiled back innocently.

"Hey Chim, wanna go down to the bar?" Taehyung wiggled an eyebrow. Jimin laughed inwardly but gave an innocent smile.

"Sure. Where to?"

"The one that opened the day before. That classy one. I heard that there are ton of hot guys"

Jimin so wanted to laugh. This was all in aid of making Yoongi jealous and Jimin just knew that the older was going to do something dangerous tonight.

Yoongi stiffened at the youngsters conversation and tried his utmost hardest not to flip the coffee table over.

Jimin and Taehyung infact had gone to bars when they were both single. They had fun, danced and sometimes hooked up with random people. Those times were all behind them now because Jimin was married, and Taehyung was now engaged to Jungkook. None of them would have ever dreamed of talking like this, but as Jimin said, it was fun to see Yoongi's reaction.

"Sure Tae. I'll just dress up-"

"You are not going anywhere" Yoongi growled menacingly, grabbing Jimin's wrist so tightly, bruises were so going to form. Jimin gasped as the older's grip tightened.

Taehyung smirked. He knew that look in Yoongi's eyes. And he almost felt sorry for Jimin but the boy bought this on himself.

"Hyun-"

"Good night" Yoongi nodded at Taehyung who grinned a chesire grin and waved. "See y'all!"

Jimin almost shrank back because woah, his hyung could be scary.

"How dare you speak like that in front of me?"

Uh oh.

Major uh oh.

Yoongi had slipped into old english. Which meant that he was so so angry.

"It-it was a j-joke..." But Yoongi seemed to have not heard him. The angry male dragged Jimin upstairs straight into their room and slammed the door behind them the sound making the whole house seemingly shake. And now Jimin trembled. He had never seen the older so angry. Aish, his plan was so stupid. He was gonna end up dying. Aish aish aish.

As it happened, he did not in fact die. He just, you know, got a chilli pepper up his ass.

*********
I should stop the chilli pepper thing.