024

School is getting in my way to type any kind of a long chapter.

This is a crappy filler chap, please forgive me!

***************

Jimin smiled as he immersed himself in preparing breakfast. Yoongi was snoring away upstairs and the thought of it made the younger smile even wider. It was funny how love did that. Few months ago, a guys snoring away on his bed would not cause him to smile. He'd be slapping the shit out of the guy.

He was so happy. Yesterday morning had been hell, without Yoongi he'd been almost lifeless. Now, he was so ecstatic, there was nothing stopping him from smiling every second of the day.

Though there was something different about Yoongi now. Not the bad kind of difference. He was more loving. Not that Jimin minded. But it was like the older was embracing the fact that they only possibly had a few months left. It made his smile waver a bit.

He'd just have to concentrate on not thinking about that fact right now.

On a lighter note, Lilly was now living with them, right in their room. Jimin was still a little new to waking up so early and feeding her, but he and Yoongi alternatively took turns each morning to get up early so he was really fine with it.

He loved how Yoongi was so fitting to be a parent. He was a natural and he caressed the little girl so cutely, it had Jimin grinning every time he did the action.

Finally done making breakfast, he made his way upstairs to first Taehyung's room.

"hey sleepy head, wake up" he called, grinning as he went up to the younger's bed and shook Taehyung who groaned.

"lemme be..."he mumbled.

"I made breakfast" Jimin tried to lure the brown haired male. "pancakes, just the way you like it"

"ugh, why so early?"  

"suck it up and eat before it gets cold"

"how come you're nicer to Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung complained, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"because he's my boyfriend" Jimin simply answered and walked out chuckling to his own room. He walked over to a sleeping Yoongi, tangled up in sheets.

"hey hyung, wake up" he couldn't help his lips curving upwards as the older grumbled against the pillow which was hilariously, on his face.

"come on, I made pancakes. You promised to eat!" whining, Jimin shook the older. Not too hard though.

"yes yes, I remember" Yoongi sighed. "I'll be down in a few"

"you're not going to fall back to sleep right?"

"how can I?" Yoongi suddenly smirked and Jimin tensed. That smirk was dangerous. Yoongi looked deep into the latter's eyes. 

"when someone like an angel is waiting downstairs?"

Jimin blushed and smacked Yoongi's chest lightly.

"cheesy idiot"

**************

VOTE AND COMMENT!

LOVE YOU!

XOXO.