Chapter 4

--An Hour Later-

Louis' Pov

For the past hour I have been pacing around waiting for Elena to wake up. I went into the kitchen to grab a blood bag when I heard Elena calling my name. I rushed in and she screamed pointing at my hand. I looked down to find a blood bag in my hand. I rushed into the kitchen and put it back in the fridge. I rushed back into the living room to find Elena gone. I read her thoughts and they said' 'I want to be dead. I don't like One Direction anymore! They are murderers! I hate them all!' I accidently sent her a message in her head saying, 'I love you Elena. I hope you see that.' She replied with, 'Louis is that you? Please tell me you didn't read my mind again. Louis please answer me!' I stayed quiet. I kept reading her mind. 'Louis please. Louis! I didn't mean it.' I accidently sent her a mental picture of how I was looking right now. I was crying my eyes out. I was on top of a tree with a pointy fence right below me and I was going to jump. Everyone knows that a piece of wood to the chest of a vampire kills them and that's exactly why I was doing it. She thought, 'No Louis please don't!' She came rushing down the stairs out into the woods and stood right below me. She said, "No Louis I won't let you! Ignore what I was thinking! I didn't mean it!" But I didn't believe her and tied her up to a tree. She shouted at me telling me to stop. I wanted to cry so badly. I mouthed, 'I love you.' To Elena. She mouthed the same back. But I told her she didn't. As I was about to jump the boys came back. The boys looked at the scene. I then said, "I'm sorry!" to the boys. I then jumped.

A/N hi guys sorry for the slow update. I have been quite busy with getting in trouble at school and tests and all that. I promise to update soon.