Chapter 31

Blue's POV

When Harry had gone, I came out of the bathroom and packed for a lttle road trip. When I say little, I mean until I get what I want. That is the cure for vampirism. Yes there's a cure. I'm running away because I found a note registered to the boys.

-Flashback-

When I ran into the bathroom, I locked the door and cried. I looked at the draws to see a piece of paper. I read it and it said,

'Dear Princes Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn.

Congratulations on finding your mate. I hope she makes a great princess and future queen. But remember she has to be a vampire. I heard about the times where she tried suicide... I'm sorry. I hid the cure like you asked. It's at the Lakepoint View waterfall. There's a cave behind it and it's in there. I hope to see you and your mate at the gathering on the 15th March.

Yours Sincerely,

Jack.'

I put it back after.

-Flashback Over-

That's why. I'm just not ready. The gathering is tomorrow so I'm running away tonight. I'm taking the cure then I'm going to have a normal life... hopefully. But I doubt it. I suddenly felt thirsty... for blood. I breathe through my nose to try and ease it but no. It was a big mistake. I smelt cupcakes? I ran downstairs and aimed for the front door but Louis picked me up. He asked,

"Babe? Where are you going?"

"Urmm. I-I'm going out. Bye." I broke out of his hold and ran out the door. I followed the scent. I hid behind a bush and looked to see a male all alone crying. His blood smelt like cupcakes? Strange! He was around my age. I sat next to him and we talked. His background was like mine. He was abandoned by his parents at 15. He lives on his own. The only difference is I have vampires in my life. I heard the boys talking in my head. I blocked them out. I hugged the man and bit into his neck. He struggled but stopped after a while. I suddenly got pulled off of him. I hissed at the person. Then reality set in. I broke down to the floor. Someone touched my shoulder and I flinched back. I looked up to see the boys looking at me sympathetically. I looked at the man I bit and I couldn't hear his heartbeat. I cried harder. The boys came closer then they held me. I felt a sudden pain in my neck. I looked to my right to see Liam with a needle. I went unconscious after that.

A/N: WHAT DO YOU THINK? THE BOYS ARE PRINCES! THAT'S A SHOCK! THANKS! VOTE, SHARE AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST! THANKS GUYS!