Chapter 9

--1 hour later--

 Zayn's POV

Over the past hour Elena has been slowly healing from shoving a sharp shard of glass in her chest. I know I got angry at her before I didn’t mean it. She is NOT pathetic. She doesn’t attention seek. I was just angry. I didn’t know what I was saying.

Louis’ POV 

Elena just woke up and gasped for air. She shouted, “Why didn’t you let me die?!” I tried explaining to Elena that I love her and that I can’t lose her. She wouldn’t listen. She came up to me and slapped me around the face. I became angry and let out an animalistic growl.

Elena’s POV

When I woke up I shouted, “Why didn’t you let me die?!” Louis tried to explain to me that he loves me and can’t lose me. I wouldn’t listen. I went up to him and slapped him around the face. He became angry and let out an animalistic growl. His eyes turned an golden yellow color. Next thing I knew was that I was up against the wall choking. I look to see Louis with pitch black eyes and he was the one chocking me. He had a smirk on his face.

“W-why… I-is… L-Louis…L-like…T-this?” I asked the boys who just stood there shocked.

“He’s starting the transformation into a shadow. If he kills someone while he is like this then he will become a full shadow. Then slowly we will become a shadow because we are a clan. It goes oldest to youngest.”

“W-what? Are you serious? Can’t you do something?” They shook their heads. They said,

“Only you can do something. If you get out of his grip, kiss him.” I wiggle about and luckily get out. He tries grabbing me again but I dodge him. We stand there kissing for a minute until he pushes me away. I stand there shocked. He stutters,

“G-go away!” I touch his shoulder from behind but he turns around sharply and growls. He then said,

“Niall. Mess with her mind. Get her to forget.” My eyes widened. Niall nodded and came towards me. He held my head and made me look into his eyes. He mumbled words.

Niall’s POV

I held Elena’s head and made her look into my eyes. I said, “You will not remember who or what we are. You will go home remembering nothing that has happened.” I let her go. I stopped the tears from falling. She looked at me confused and said,

“If you’re going to mess with my mind then do it.” I looked at the boys who looked straight at me with confused looks on their faces. All of us boys have a power where we can compel people to do whatever. They all tried but failed.  When I looked at Louis I saw blue quickly leaked into his pitch black eyes. But it quickly left. He then let out an animalistic growl when he saw that I was looking at him.

 Louis' POV

 I let out an animalistic growl when I saw that Niall was looking at me. I ran inhumanely fast towards Elena. She then shouted,

"Who the hell are you?! Let me go home!" I smirked at the boys who just sent me a confused look. I let Elena go and she ran out the house and went home remembering nothing.

A/N Hi guys. What do you think so far? I know that this chapter is not very good. But if you think it is then let me know. Thanks. Also what do you think will happen to Elena now?