Chapter 34

Mystery POV

I'm back for revenge! She's getting punishment. We have the cure. We're going to kidnap her and we are going to make her take the cure then torture her and eventually have her kill her mates. This time... no one can stop us. Get ready Elena! We're coming for you!

Blue's POV

I woke up without anyone with me. I groaned as I had a massive headache. What happened last night? It's all a big blur. I go downstairs into the kitchen. A burning sensation was in my throat so I grabbed a blood bag from the fridge and downed it. I throw the packet away. I went into the living room to see the boys. I still had my humanity off. OHHHHH! Maybe they know anything that happened last night. I turned off the TV and sat in front of them. I asked,

"What happened last night?"

"Well. Basically you ran off and about 10 hours later you returned with another guy called Michael. You were fully drunk." said Niall.

"Michael?! Where is he?!"

"Urr. Why do you care? He's a stranger!"

"He's no stranger! He's my friend that I stayed with that year I ran away! He helped me through the pain everytime that image of Zayn and Chloe popped into my head! I broke down! I was always debating whether or not to return here but he stopped me from returning! I wouldn't have come back if I had a choice! Now where is he?!" I was beyond angry! If they hurt him then I will kill them!

"He left! OK?! Is that what you want to hear?! We didn't kill him!" replied Louis.

"Thank you. Can I go out?... Wait. Why am I asking? Anyway bye!"

"No you are not going anywhere." stated Harry.

"Why?"

"Because you turned it off! Who knows what you will do!" Zayn exclaimed.

"I want to see Michael! Look in my eyes! All of you!" I compelled them asking,

"Did any of you have sex within the year I was gone? I want the truth. Did you?" They nodded and right then I felt my heart shatter.

"Now do any of care about me?" They nodded. At least they care about me.

"Ok." I stood up and went upstairs. I went into my room, locked the door and got in bed. I heard a knock at my window. I got out of bed and over to my window. I opened my window, only to have something over my mouth. Darkness engulfed me after that.

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONERV GUYS! I WAS GROUNDED AGAIN! BUT HEYHO! ITS NOT SURPRISING! ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING MY STORY! IF YOU WANT DEDICATIONS DM ME.