Chapter 25

Blue's POV

It was time. My plan worked. I reached the outside. I went to my boys' place and told them what happened. They laughed and said they wanted to be there with me. I was the most wanted perosn in the city because I always escaped prison but they never knew how. I had developed more powers since leaving the boys. I never used them because I never needed to. We watched movies all night. Once it reached 7am, I got up and told them that there was a dance off tournament and I really wanted to go. They groaned and said no.

"We can look like vampires if you want." They immediately got up and got ready. I always had spare clothes in my bag along with makeup and contacts and other stuff. I went into the bathroom and got changed. They were the same as what I wore yesterday. Instead of blue contactys I used red ones. My make up was mascara, black eyeliner, black eyeshadow, blush and bright red lipstick. I put in my fake fangs. I smiled at myself. I went back into the living room to see my boys vamped up. The time was 8am and the tournament doesn't start until 9:30am. So I said,

"I'm going to go get some tattoos. Want to come?" They nodded. We got outside and walked to the tattoo parlour. I had a tattoo on my lower back saying 'F**k you!' Then my arms were filled with skulls and bones. Then had one on my neck that was a giant spider web. Once we were done it was 9:20am. The dance of tournament was next door so we walked. As we were about to go inside, someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw Harry.

"Hi. You're Blue, right? I was wondering if you have seen my mate Elena Gilbert. She ran off a year ago and I have been searching for her ever since. By the way put away your fangs. We don't need you exposing our kind." He showed me a picture of the old me. The side I hate and will never let have control over this body. I shook my head saying,

"I haven't seen her. Do you love her?" He was a little taken back by my question but nodded.

"I love her with all my heart. You see, she is a doppelganger and could turn off her humanity. She has 5 mates. She turned off her humanity when one of her mates cheated on her. But she didn't know he was a shadow. Me and the rest of ehr mates made sure he wasn't a shadow anymore. But by the time we were done, she was gone. We have been looking for her this entire time. We all love her. We need to get to her before she finds out that she can close off her heart. So please if you see her, tell her to come home." I can close off my heart? I nodded and went inside. I decided to close off my heart so that they have less chance of knowing that I'm me. I did miss Niall but not in that way. He was my friend. I decided to mind link him.

-Mind Link- (N is Niall. B is Blue)

B - Niall?

N - Elena? Is that you? Please come home! We miss you!

B -My name isn't Elena anymore. In fact you saw me yesterday at the dance club.

N - Wait. What? Blue?

B - You saw many girls there. I saw Harry a few minutes ago and he didn't recognise me. He told me I can close off my ehart so I did. He told me by accident. I have changed alot since you last remember me.

N - You need to open your heart! You could die! Please come home!

B - Ni! You know I can't do that! If you want to see me then meet me at Lakepoint View at 10pm tonight. Come alone.

N - Okay. I love you. See you then.

B - See you later.

-Mind Link Over-

I sat with my friends and we drank a few beers. I was a bit tipsy but I didn't care. I got up on stage and carried on with the tournament. Of course I won. It was now 10pm. It was time to see Niall.

A/N: I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! MY MUM GROUNDED ME AND I GOT IN THIS HUGE FIGHT! SO MY ELECTRONICS WERE TOOK OFF ME!

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT IS READING THIS! IF YOU WANT DEDICATION THEN TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS OR THROUGH INBOX! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!