Chapter 26

Blue's POV

Once I had gotten to Lakepoint View, I saw Niall saw sat by a tree. I walked upto hime and said,

"Hi." He looked at me and said,

"I'm sorry to be a bother but a friend is meeting me here and having you here will confuse her." I chuckled lightly and said,

"Niall! It's me!" He looked at me again and smiled. He gave me a hug and spun me around. As he put me down, he looked sad, angry and confused. I said,

"What's wrong Ni?"

"You're a vamprie? Who turned you?" I chuckled and said,

"Wow. Either you're dumb or it's convincing. To be honest Harry believed it. Anyway it's fake. I'm wearing contacts and fake fangs. See." I took out my fangs and showed him. He sighed in relief.

"Wow. You have changed alot. But Elena..."

"Who's this Elena girl you're talking about? I'm not Elena. I'm Blue. BTW if officers walk past tell me."

"Ok? Why?"

"I may or may not be the most wanted person in the city. But it's only because I escape out of jail."

"What? Why do you get put in jail?"

"You know, the usual. Drugs, vandalism, murder, violence. I ahve quite a reputation on the streets."

"But, where have you been this whole time?"

"Either at my hotel, my boys' place, pubs, dance offs or jail. Wherever the streets take me. Did you see the spray paint in the shop about you guys? I did that. It's awesome."

"No it's not."

"Whatever. Anyways... What do you want?"

"I want you to become Elena Gilbert again. Not this Blue person. I don't like this side of you. I mean you have loads of cuts on your wrists and you're not fazed by it."

"Niall... It's because they're self inflicted. I did them. I also do drugs. Smoke. Vandalise. Violence. It's the new me. I like it. I'm not weak. No one pushes me around. I feel no pain. I have no humanity and my heart is closed. You should try it... It's fun."

"No. Blue... Please... Turn on your humanity and open you heart. It can kill you."

"No Niall. You know that if I do that, I will end up running back to you and the boys and I don't want that. Oh. Also if I do come back, I suggest you don't drink my blood."

"Why?"

"Because I'm cold blooded literally. My blood is blue. The drugs changed it Niall. I'm sorry for doing this." He looked at me confused. I put my hands on his head and said,

"You will completely forget about me. Tell the boys to forget about me. Do not look for me any longer. When I'm ready to come home I will and I will let you remember. Same with the others. When you hear me say the words 'You can remember' you can. Bye Niall." I moved my hands off his head and walked off. I felt a liquid leave my eyes. I swiped it and I saw it was my blood. I was crying blood! I got rid of it and cleaned my face. I went back to my boys. Me and my boys never knock we just walk into eachother's places. I did that and went to the bathroom. I took out my contacts and put them on the sink. I put my fangs next to them. I turned on the shower and stepped in. I felt a huge pain in my chest. I looked down and saw lines forming. They were only on my chest. I shrugged it off and did my shower routine. I stepped out and changed into my pjama's. I went into the living room and crashed on the couch. I fell asleep after that.

Niall's POV

Once I got home from Lakepoint View, I stepped inside to see 4 angry faces. Harry shouted,

"Where have you been?! We need to go look for Elena!" I looked at him confused.

"Who's Elena?" I asked. Zayn looked even more angry. He roared,

"Elena is our mate that ran away a year ago!"

"I have never met a girl called Elena!" I messed with their minds and made them forget Elena (whoever she was). We all went to bed and fell asleep. We have a long day tomorrow. Derby is on tomorrow so we have to watch it all. I fell asleep as soon as my head touched my pillow.