Chapter 18

Elena's POV

I made my statement and made my way to MY home. That was until I felt 10 hands on me. I knew it was them. They lifted me up and ran to the hell hole that they call home. I screamed but suddenly felt calm... Niall! Hes a pain. Once we got to the house they set me down on the couch in the living room. They sat opposite me and Zayn said,"Elena... We haven't been completely truthful to you. You are our...""I'm your what?" "You're our m-mate" I screamed,"No no. This isn't true.""It's true Elena." Louis said."But... But why didn't you tell me at the start?""We were scared?" That came out more like a question rather than a statement. I gasped realizing what that meant."We have to drink eachother's blood then have sexual intercourse.""No." I simply replied. The mate thing means that I will start to love them and I don't want that... Do I? No I don't but that also means they have to turn me into a vampire. Can't I just die? I ignored that thought considering i knew that i didn't have a choose so i said,"Fine but who's first?" I always expected my first time would be with the person I love not these walking dead things.'Harry's first. Then Niall. Then Liam. Then Zayn. Then me.' Louis said. I sighed in defeat and stood up. I grabbed Harry's hand and took him to my room.'This is not the way I wanted to spend my birthday. At least the boys forgot. Oh. Louis? I know you're listening so ignore that. 'Sorry babe. No can do. Happy birthday.' I sighed and smiled at Harry. He smiled back and asked,"You ready?" I nodded not trusting my voice. He leaned in and started kissing me on the lips. I just kissed back. He moved to my neck and started biting and sucking on my sweet spot. A shiver passed throughout my body and I couldn't help the moan that got out. I slithered my hands round his neck then upto his curls. He smiled against my neck. He started grazing my neck gently with his fangs but didn't do anything. He's such a tease."Harry! Stop being a tease already!" He chuckled and then bit down. It hurt like having 2 knifes jammed into your neck. But soon turned into pleasure. I didn't stop the moans that escaped my mouth. Harry pulled back and bit into his wrist. He put it to my mouth and I drank his blood. It tasted like metal. I blacked out after that.

A/N SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG.... I HAD MY ELECTRONICS TOOK OFF ME. DOES ANYONE WANNA MAKE A TRAILER TO THIS STORY FOR ME! IF SO MAKE IT AND SEND IT TO ME OR UPLOAD IT TO YOUTUBE AND SEND ME A LINK. THANKS