Isn't She Beautiful? Isn't He Handsome?

Chapter 10

Damon

"We need to talk," I rushed past her into the decadent pink room.

She shut the door behind me, "What the hell was that?" She said stepping away from the door. I vividly remember what happened against the dream door. I remember putting my forehead against the door feeling her curves through the door. I ran my thumb down the door knowing it was unzipping her dress. Then she tried to move away, and I pulled her back. I wasn't in control of my body; I was just a passenger. Trapped.

"I came to ask you the same thing." Did I go to bed thinking about Freya? Yes. But that dream took it to a whole new level. I could still taste the bourbon on her lips.

"Is it the connection thing we have?" She questioned clearly embarrassed. It was kind of hot in an innocent way.

Whoa, down snake.

"I don't know and it's taking Bash too long to figure out what this is. We're going to The Council they will know what to do," I said more to reaffirm myself. I've never heard of or experience any of this with anyone. It was what I imagined Claimed couples felt.

But I didn't Claim her. And she just found out what it meant.

"You want to tell the seven grandpas about," She lowered her voice, "about a sex dream."

"Right, shit. And right after they put a 'don't touch' label on you." Forget The Council they would run and report it to Ares. He's already threatened me once, I could live a lifetime without another.

Who to turn to?

Elder Favian.

"Come with me," I grab her arm pulling her close. I felt a pressure build inside of me and by how big Freya's eyes were, she felt it too.

"W-w-where are we going?" I teleported us outside of The Elders mansion not far from The Brotherhood's. It sat on a hill overlooking the university.

"When they ask us why we're here; we're looking for Elder Favian only. You don't want The Council to assemble, you don't want to talk to anyone else- only Elder Favian," I banged on the twenty-foot-tall door.

"Got it," Freya said.

A few minutes passed and one of the servants came to open the door. He was an elderly man with a wrinkled face and snow-white thinning hair, "How can I help you Descendant of Hades and Child of War," he gave us a slight bow and opened the doors up fully.

"Good morning, we were wondering if Elder Favian was available," Freya said perky.

"Now. Summon him, because we aren't leaving until we speak to him," I said crossing my arms. Freya stepped in front of me, pushing me out of the conversation.

"He's clearly not had his coffee yet. We don't mean to be rude. I understand it's early we can wait until Elder Favian is up or available," she's a demigod why the hell was she playing nice with the help?

"Right this way, ma'am," he lead us in to the marble checkered floor waiting area, "Please, make yourself comfortable I will go retrieve Elder Favian, as requested," and with that said he turned and walked up the grand staircase.

Once he was out of earshot Freya slapped my arm, "What?! I didn't do anything."

"Really? Being rude is nothing. Didn't anyone ever teach you to respect everyone. You don't get to make demands when you're asking for a favor."

"There are thousands of servants for The Brotherhood and for The Elders. Everyone knows their place on the totem pole, and no one gets offended," I stated.