Fake

Chapter 20

Damon

"Freya!"

Shit, shit, shit! Every time I got in the water it pulled me back to land. I couldn't see Freya and she had been under the water for too long.

Fuck.

"FREYA!" I yelled.

"Right here," I turned around and saw Freya running to me. I caught her in my arms holding her in place.

"What happened?" I asked examining her, "You were pulled under so--" she kissed me slow at first then all consumingly. Normally, just touching Freya I felt intense pressure. That wasn't here in this kiss. Passion and lust weren't here. It was still good... Nice? Good?

Pulling back and with heavy breaths she said, "Let's go back."

"Yeah, you can pass out your cookies and we can keep playing hooky," I said resting my forehead against her.

"Yes, of course," I teleported us back to her room.

"Zeus and Hera!" Alaric screamed sitting on Freya's bed with Honey.

"If you stopped breaking in here you wouldn't be startled," I said standing in front of Freya not wanting him to see her half naked.

Woof, woof, woof, woof!

"Oh doggy, hi baby!" Freya said. Honey kept barking.

"Hey, what's gotten into you?" Alaric asked Honey. Freya stepped back.

"You went to the Pleasure House midday? I didn't know the Madam had a girl that looks like Freya. She's almost identical. What's your name?" Alaric said standing up with Honey.

"What are you talking about?" Freya said confused crossing her arms. She looked to me for help.

Damon....

I heard her call out to me.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"Are you? That's not Freya," he turned his head to Freya, "who are you? And where is the real Freya?"

"I don't know what you mean?" Freya said.

"Okay I think it's time for you to leave. If you're going to be an ass, go be one somewhere else," I took one of the baggies of cookies and tossed it to him, "Bye Alaric," I teleported him and Honey away.

"Thank you," Freya said hugging me from behind.

"It's nothing," I took her hand in my and kissed it, "Alaric, is just being Alaric." Hell, it wouldn't be out of the question that he was high.

"My knight in shining armor," Freya came to stand in front of me, "how will I ever repay you for your kindness?" she said with a grin.

I picked her up and Freya wrapped her legs around me, "I can think of a few ways."

Alaric

"Son of a bitch!" I looked around and saw that dick teleported me to the dorm tower. I took a big bite of the cookie.

Damn, It's good.

Woof woof woof

"I know, dude. But, what can I say?" That fucker is pussy whipped. You would think people would listen to the guy Gifted with seeing past illusions. Sure, I haven't had the best track record. But, any idiot with eyes could see that wasn't Freya. Where was Freya? And what did fake Freya want?

Woof, woof, woof!

"Calm down, Cujo. We'll find her," but how? And who the fuck is going to believe me? I walked back to the mansion wishing I could teleport. Being with Freya has spoiled the idea of walking.