Chapter Six: A Blossem Fell

After about half an hour of hearing Sayori curse at Monika, and Monika saying "I'm sorry" a million times, I finally managed to get both of them to calm down and sit down at my kitchen table for breakfast. I was making a simple french toast recipe that I figured out how to do in one of my classes.

"Your bow looks nice..." Monika said in a soft voice.

"Shut up." Sayori said.

I put the french toast on two plates and set them on the table for each of them. I handed Monika a knife and fork, but I only gave Sayori a fork. I didn't trust her with a knife at the moment.

"You sure do have a nice house, how did you afford all of this?" Sayori asked.

"If I told ya, I'd have to kill ya." I said in a jokingly voice.

"What I want to know if where do you get all this alcohol from... you're only 18." Monika said.

"I have my sources, plus it helps with my stresses in life." I said.

"What stresses do you have that are so severe?" Sayori asked.

"Well there's the constant fear of being shot at, actually being shot, fear of being stabbed and actually being stabbed, running from a guy with a gun, talking to crazed maniacs, and also trying not to compromise my identity or location."

Monika and Sayori looked at me with a frozen look on their face with their mouths held open.

"Oh... you meant like school... I mean there's tests and stuff." I said.

We finished having breakfast and we ended up watching TV on the couch. Sayori stayed as far away as possible from Monika.

"Hey Monika." I said.

"Yes my love?" She answered

Sayori jolted her head at me and gave me probably one of the most terrifying death stares imaginable.

"I uh, I need you to take Sayori shopping today so she can grab some new clothes." I said nervously, fearing for my life.

Monika was about to say "Sure" but Sayori butted in.

"There is no way in hell that I am going shopping alone with that murderer." Sayori snapped.

Monika dropped her arms and looked down at the ground. I moved towards Sayori and whispered in her ear.

"If you go with her, I'll take you out for ice cream. Just you and me." I whispered.

Sayori jolted up from her seat and pointed her hand into the air.

"Let's go shopping!" She shouted.

I laughed to myself as she did that. The truth was though, I would've taken Sayori shopping myself, but I had a meeting today and someone was coming over. I didn't want Sayori or Monika to get suspicious and become concerned for me.

I drove Monika and Sayori to East Gate Mall again, and gave Monika my credit card.

"Don't spend too much." I said.

"No promises." Monika said while giving me a flirty wink. She leaned in the car and kissed me on the cheek.

Sayori and Monika disappear into the mall and I drove back to my house. I was meeting with my friend Drew again, who was going to pick up a package. I waited in my house for about 15 minutes until I saw Drew pull up.

"Well isn't it the dead man walking?" Drew said in a sarcastic voice. He reached his hand out to me, so I shook his hand.

"Good to see you in one piece man." I said. I led Drew into my house and took him to a room in the basement. I handed him a box that was filled with random supplies.

"Jesus dude what is this?" Drew said.

"Some random militia wanted bullets so they ordered some from us. They sent some dude in a suit so I assume it's CIA." I said.

I helped Drew put the crates in the truck. He closed the doors and was about to get back in his car until I stopped him.

"You know Michael right?" I said.

"Yeah?" He said.

"That operation was a trap, they tried to kill me man."

"You want me to deal with them?"

"No, I think they learned their lesson."

Drew began laughing until a thought came to his head.

"Oh shit dude hold on." He said while reaching into his truck. He pulled out a small orange package and tossed it to me. I caught it and looked down at it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your contact payed up front, and I think he put some extra in there for you."

Drew got back into his truck and drive off, soon disappearing into the horizon.

I opened the envelope and pulled out the paper bills. I walked into my house while counting the bills.

"100... 200... 300... 400." I walked down my hallway counting the bills.

"500... 600... 700..." I stopped counting when I saw something very concerning. I was outside my bedroom door and saw something leaking under the door. I knelt down near the puddle and looked closely at it.

"Is this... blood?" I poked my finger in it and looked at it. I jerked up to my feet and reached for the doorknob.

"Oh no... oh no.... oh no." I said to myself.

I opened the door to the horrific sight that I never wanted to see. I felt my heart drop. On the floor, was a tall purple haired girl, laying in a pool of her own blood.

"YURI!"

-----------------------------------------------------------