Epilogue

My vision began to come back to me. I looked down at myself to see IVs hanging out of my arm. I looked to my right to see Drew sitting in a chair.

"Oh my God... you're back!" Drew said excitedly.

"Ugh... nobody kissed me did they?" I said jokingly. I sudden excitement hit me.

"Wait? Where's Monika?" I asked.

"Monika? The hell is Monika?" Drew asked.

"The fuck you mean who's Monika? You were with her!" I said angrily.

Did he really forget Monika?

"Dude I think something happened when those TFS guys shot you." Drew said.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"While you we sleeping, some guy came into your house and shot you. You've been in a medically induced coma for about a week." Drew said.

"So I never really met Monika, Natsuki, Sayori, or even Yuri?!" I asked.

"I still have no idea who those people are." Drew said.

I held my head with my hands as tears streamed down my face.

"It was... all just a dream?" I said to myself.

"Look man I'm sorry about what you saw while you were unconscious, but none of them were real." Drew said trying to comfort me.

"They were real to me damn it! I fucking loved them!" I yelled.

I lost my temper. The girls that I thought I loved, girls that I kissed were all just fake.

"They're waiting for me... I just know it." I said.

"I want to go home..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Right in the feels man. Who said this is where his journey ends though? Maybe a part 2? I don't know...

Thanks so much for reading.

-Your Friend, Spades W.

~The End~