Chapter Ten: Think About The People That You Never Get to Love Part II

I walked in the door and Yuri ran up to me with a DVD in her hands. I noticed that she was wearing some of the clothes I bought Monika.

"Can we please watch this?!" She said in an excited voice. Now that I think about it, that was the only time I heard Yuri in an excited voice.

I scanned the DVD to see that it was a conjuring movie. I was never a fan of scary movies but when I looked into Yuri's dark purple "puppy eyes" I couldn't say no.

"Hey Monika! You want to watch this movie with me and Yuri?" I yelled down the hallway.

Monika peeked her head out of the guest room with her phone in her hand.

"As long as it's with you, I'd love to!" She yelled down the hallway.

I think she purposely says that to mess with Yuri. I walked over to my TV and began to hook up a DVD player. While doing so, Monika came out to watch me. I eventually finished messing with the same 5 god damn cords over and over.

I walked into my bedroom and peeked my head in. There was nobody in there but the laptop displaying the pink swirls.

"Oh shit, I should ask Sayori that thing now." I walked into the guest room to see Sayori laying on the bed playing on Monika's phone.

I walked in, but my I noticed my shoe was untied. I walked to the foot of the bed and sat down with my back turned to Sayori. I began tying my shoe.

"Hey Sayori... can I ask you something a little personal?" I said.

"Depends you perv." She giggled and poked my back with her foot.

I laughed with her but I returned to a serious voice.

"What was it like to be... deleted?" I said.

"Well I could still free roam after the game restarted." She said.

"Well I meant after the game ended." I said.

I heard Sayori move behind me.

"Well it was a little something like this." She said. She grabbed my two shoulders and bent me backwards on my back, resting my head on her thighs.

"I lost my vision and hearing and I felt like I couldn't breathe." She said. She placed her hands over my eyes to try and help simulate what it was like.

"Then I started hearing constant whispers." Sayori said. He hands were still covering my eyes and I heard her get really close to my ear.

"But when I finally got out...it felt a little something like this." She bent her head down and pressed her lips against mine, holding me in a kiss.

Sayori pulled away, but I almost didn't want her to. She looked down at me and giggled.

"And that about sums it up." She said.

"Woah." I said dumbfounded.

Even though the information wasn't useful at all, I have no regrets on asking her. I almost wanted to her show me the "recreation" again. I thanked her and offered for her to join me, Yuri, and Monika all watching a scary movie, but she said that she wanted to get to bed early.

I tucked Sayori into bed and she laid on her pillow staring at the ceiling.

"Goodnight Spencer." She said.

"Goodnight Sayori." I said, while giving Sayori a kiss on her forehead.

I walked to the doorway and turned off the light for Sayori. I said one more thing before closing the door.

"I love you, Sayori."

I closed the door behind me and made my way into the kitchen. I went into the pantry and pulled out one of those microwave popcorn bags. I threw it in the microwave and pulled a bottle of wine off my wine rack. I poured myself a glass and Yuri walked over to me.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Oh just some cheap wine I got."

I turned the label towards Yuri, to show "Barefoot Red Wine" printed across the bottle.

"D-do you think that I could... possibly...have some...?" She asked.

"Uh sure, why not?"

I pulled another glass out of my cabinet and poured Yuri a tall glass of wine. I handed her the glass.

I reached my glass out to her and she clinked her glass against mine.

"Cheers." I said.

I drank my glass of wine while Yuri sipped hers. She then held her mouth and had trouble swallowing it.

"Oh my god this taste horrible." She said.

"Yeah it's some cheap stuff so I wouldn't expect it to be any good." I said while laughing a little.

Soon Monika came into the room and we started the movie, I got the bowl of popcorn and sat in between Monika and Yuri.

About halfway through the movie, I guess Monika got scared and started hugging my arm really right. The next thing I knew, Yuri was doing the same thing. Soon the movie ended and I had two beautiful girls hanging onto each of my arms.

I looked to my left to see Yuri sound asleep. I looked to my right to see Monika asleep as well.

I leaned my head back and began to doze off.

I began having a weird dream. In the dream I saw Monika running towards me, but she was stuck behind an invisible wall. She was really panicking and started banging on the wall. I ran towards the wall but I couldn't get past it either.

Soon I saw a large eye come from behind Monika. She began panicking and really hitting the wall. The eye got up behind her and I woke up from my dream.

I jerked up from my sleep and looked at my watch. It showed 12:00 A.M.

"Ah shit, I'm going to be late for my meeting." I said to myself. I slowly got Monika and Yuri off of my arms and stood up.

I walked over to my door and put on a black trench coat. I stealthily opened and closed the door behind me. I walked down the steps to get into my SUV, and then drove off.

I was meeting with one of my contacts that said he knew someone that could make fake IDs, passports, and anything else an illegal alien would need. I hated using that term but it was the most appropriate one.

I arrived at a "Gentleman's Club" and walked in. A bouncer stopped me and I told him that I was here to see Khalil. He led me to a room in the back and I walked in. Huge amounts of smoke poured out the doorway as I walked in.

"Well isn't in the living legend?" Khalil said with a huge cigar hanging out of his mouth.

"Good to see you too Khalil." I said while taking a seat across from his desk.

"What service could I possibly provide for the NWG this time?" He said.

"I need someone who can make fake identities, birth records, school records, and IDs." I said.

Khalil started laughing to himself. "What did you get yourself into this time Spence?" He said in a sarcastic voice.

"It's not for me..." I said.

"Ooooooh I see." Khalil said while giving me a wink.

"Anyway, I know a guy. His name is Carlos, he lives on the coast of Rhode island." He said while sliding me a envelope.

"Call that number and say that code to him, he will give you a location and you'll have to meet him there. Bring a shit load of money, because what you're buying isn't cheap." He said.

"Thank you Khalil." I said.

"The NWG and I are good friends, don't mention it!" He said.

I walked out of the club and drove home. I walked to my front door and opened it slowly. The first thing I saw when I came in was a pair of glowing green eyes staring at me.

"Oh shit..."

-----------------------------------------------------------