Chapter Twenty-Five: Last Man Standing

I woke up with the beautiful girl I spent the night with laying next to me. I got out of bed and threw my jeans on. I walked into the bathroom and splashed some water on my face.

I walked out and I saw Yuri sitting up in the bed. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Last night was wonderful." she said.

"Heh yeah, you were pretty good too." I said.

I recalled all of the unspeakable things that me and Yuri did last night. I smiled at the thought of it.

Suddenly there was a knock at our apartment door. I walked out of my bedroom and over to our apartment door. I looked through the hole in the door and saw that it was Khalil and Drew. I opened the door.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey man, it's time to go. We don't got all day." Khalil said.

"Oh okay, just give me a sec to go wake all the girls up." I said.

I turned around and began to go to Sayori's room until Khalil said something.

"Bro what's with all those scratch marks on your back?" he said.

I tried to turn my head and look at my own back, but I failed to.

"Rough night I guess." I said while scratching the back of my head.

Khalil and Drew looked at each other and chuckled. Looks like they even knew what I did last night.

I went into Sayori's room and woke her up. It was a hassle but she eventually got up.

Next was Natsuki, who I found was wearing my jacket from before.

"Did she bring my jacket with her?" I said to myself. Natsuki eventually got up and then I went and got Monika, who woke up fairly easily.

All of the girls met me by the door and we began to walk down the hallway.

"Hey were you and Yuri watching a movie last night? I heard a lot of weird noises coming from your room." Natsuki said.

Me and Yuri smiled nervously at each other.

"Y-yeah. We were watching a movie." I said.

"We were actually making one." I thought to myself.

"What was that last part." Natsuki said.

Oh shit I didn't mean to say that out loud.

Me and the girls made it to the parking garage and Khalil was leaning up against the Rolls-Royce.

"Who's this?" Monika asked.

"Oh um, I hired a driver to drive us home." I said.

I'd rather the girls not know that Khalil works for the NWG, because they'd probably drown him with questions.

"He smells like cigarettes." Natsuki said.

"Hey..." Khalil was going to defend himself, but I reached my hand out in a "stop" motion.

We all got in the car and Khalil drove. I sat in the passenger seat. The girls all piled in the back.

We left the parking lot and Drew pulled up behind us on a motorcycle.

We made our way down the highway.

"Yuri you sure look happy." Monika said while looking at Yuri.

"I'm just in a good mood today." Yuri said. She didn't sound embarrassed when she said that. I think that was the first time she said something without being embarrassed.

"She's just happy because she got to sleep with Spencerrrr." Natsuki said.

"Th-that's not it!" Yuri said.

Yep, Yuri was already back to her usual self. We were about 10 minutes away from my house and I began to look out the window.

I watched as a 4 door sedan pulled up next to us and started to roll down their windows.

Gun barrels appeared to come out of the car.

"Oh shit Khalil! Hit the gas!" I yelled.

They began to riddle the side of my car with bullets as Khalil slammed on the gas.

"Keep your heads down! The bullet proof windows can only take so much!" I yelled. I pulled out my Beretta and rolled down my window.

I started shooting at the sedan. I managed to get the driver and they crashed into a side barrier.

Another sedan pulled up towards the left side of the car. They began shooting again.

Drew rode up behind the sedan and shot out the tires with his sawed off shotgun. The car spun out of control and hit the barrier.

"Looks like that's all of them... is everyone alright?" I said while looking in the back seat.

"Yeah we're just fucking fine." Natsuki said while holding her ears.

Khalil rushed home and eventually we pulled in the driveway. I got out of the car and reloaded my M9. Drew rolled up on his motorcycle shortly after.

"You guys might wanna take cover. They got an entire fucking convoy coming for us!" he said.

"Drew, take the girls in the house and hide them in my bedroom. Me and Khalil will get everything ready." I said.

"B-but." Monika said.

"Yes sir." Drew said while escorting the girls in the house.

"You better not die!" Natsuki yelled while she walked away.

"Be safe okay?" Monika said while kissing me on the cheek. Drew got the girls in the house and I opened the trunk of the Rolls Royce. I pulled out 2 Tommy guns and tossed one to Khalil.

"Tommy gun, 100 rounds, shoots a .45 ACP. This'll chew through their Kevlar." I said.

I grabbed some Molotov cocktails out of the trunk then Khalil and I ran up to my porch.

Two SUVs pulled into my driveway and six guys got out of each one.

"Wait for my mark." I said while lighting the tip of a Molotov cocktail. I threw it on top of one of the SUVs and it caught the guys on fire.

"NOW!" I said. Me and Khalil jumped out of our cover and started pelting the SUVs with our Tommy guns.

Four more SUVs pulled up and more guys got out.

"Shit dude, I'm out..." Khalil said.

"Me too, gimme a second to reload." I said. Suddenly bullets started to come though mine and Khalil's cover. Bullets whizzed past our bodies but then they suddenly stopped when we heard a huge explosion. I looked over to see Drew holding a rocket launcher with a grin across his face.

"Holy shit Drew." I said.

Drew came out on the porch and met me and Khalil.

"Drew listen, I want you and Khalil to take the SUV and take the girls far away from here." I said to Drew.

"What about you dude?" Drew asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------