Chapter Seventeen: It Ain't Easy

We stood outside my car and got dressed. The girls just threw short sleeve shirts over their bikinis, but it didn't really help.

I threw on a short sleeve shirt and got in the car. I started driving down a sketchy part of town. The girls looked almost scared at what they saw.

"W-where are we." Sayori said.

"This is what we call a bad part of town. In this part, you're on your own." I said.

"I'm happy I'm with you then." Monika said while she placed her hand on top of mine.

We eventually made it to that gas station. There was a small shop behind it, so I parked the car there.

"Stay here." I said.

For all I know, this could've been a trap, so I didn't want to pull the girls into this situation.

I pulled a suitcase out of my car and walked over to the small shop. I knocked on the door.

I pushed open the door to see Carlos sitting at a small poker table... alone.

"I've been waiting for a chance to meet you." Carlos said while giving me a smirk. A cigar was hanging out of his mouth.

"Like wise." I said.

Carlos invited me to sit, so I took a seat across the poker table from him.

"So what service do you require?" Carlos said while blowing smoke in my face.

"I need 4 complete files of 18 year old girls with everything. Passports, IDs, birth records, education records, everything." I said. I slid over an envelope that had pictures of Monika, Sayori, Yuri, and Natsuki.

"That's quite a task, hopefully you have the money to pay up." He said. "But first I need to see if you're the real deal."

Carlos pointed at my fingers. I pulled out my dog tags out from under my shirt and took my two rings off of the chain. I put on my two rings that displayed the eye of the first Genesis, and the ace of spades, which was my death card.

I put the rings on my fingers and showed them to Carlos.

"So it really is the leader of the NWG. I've heard about your bounty and I must say it does look appetizing." Carlos said.

Carlos pulled out a snub nose .357 magnum and placed it in the table. I don't know what it was, but something really concerned me about this guy.

"Look just tell me your price." I said.

Carlos opened the envelope with the girls pictures. He scanned them up and down and then looked at me.

"2 million and a night with the purple one." Carlos said while pointing at the picture of Yuri.

"She's not for sale." I said in an annoyed voice.

Carlos wiped the smile off of his face.

"Fine, 4 million and the pink one." Carlos said while pointing at Natsuki.

"The girls aren't for sale, how about 6 million?" I said. I really didn't want to spend that much money, but I'd rather do that than leave the girls with this creep.

Carlos leaned back in his chair and laughed to himself.

"Khalil said that you were always a persistent type. Alright, you've got yourself a deal." I placed the suitcase on the table and Carlos opened it, revealing all the money inside.

Carlos got up and walked into a back room. I observed the .357 magnum that he left on the table. It had beautiful engravings up and down the barrel of it. The engravings had pieces of gold in it.