Chapter Twenty-Four: All Because Of You

I drove to the restaurant that I took Monika the first day that I met her, Fantasy's.

We took the Rolls Royce to the apartment complex and we got into the elevator.

Monika smirked at me as the elevator began to go up. She giggled as the elevator lifted off the ground and the girls began to panic.

We got off of the elevator and we went to go see the waiter. The waiter led us all to our table and seated us. He left a bowl of bread sticks on the table.

"Just because you took us to a fancy restaurant doesn't mean that I forgive you yet." Natsuki said while crossing her arms.

"But its a good start." Monika said while grabbing a bread stick.

We all ordered our food and the waiter went and got it. Monika looked over at me and began to talk.

"Hey Spencer, who were those guys who took you away last time." Monika asked.

"Just some business friends, you don't have to worry about them anymore." I said.

Sayori looked over at me. I think she knew that those people we probably there to kill me.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out. It was from my friend Khalil. It said "Look up."

I looked past Monika, who was sitting across me to see Khalil and Drew at a nearby table. They were signaling for me to come over to them.

"Hey uh, I'll be right back. Gotta go use the bathroom." I said.

I got up and walked around the restaurant, that way the girls wouldn't see me. I sat down at Khalil's table.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Michael is sending a team of guys to kill you. We don't know when but we followed you here to keep an eye on you." Drew said.

"And when I drove by your house, I saw a bunch of flashing lights as if someone was searching for you." Khalil added.

"Holy shit are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah man, look I'd just get a room here tonight and then drive back tomorrow. Me and Drew will provide a convoy for you just in case they try to whack you on your way back to your house." Khalil said.

"Yeah I'll do that, I owe you guys one." I said.

"How about a bottle of that legendary Scotch you always talk about?" Drew said.

"Deal." I said while getting up. I walked back to the girls table and sat down.

"Hey guys, y'know I don't really wanna drive back tonight. You guys want to buy a hotel tonight?" I asked.

"Don't we have school tomorrow?" Sayori asked.

"I heard that the rain that fell today is going to freeze over night so we'll probably be off tomorrow." I said.

"Yes! Let's get a suite!" Natsuki said.

I just chuckled to myself.

"The biggest they got is a 4 bedroom so one of you will have to sleep with the other." I said.

I looked over at Yuri.

"Hey Yuri you want to sleep with me tonight?" I asked.

"S-sure... I mean if it's okay with you." she said.

I flashed Yuri a flirty wink and she turned her head away in embarrassment.

"Awe Spencer... you sure you don't wanna sleep with me?" Monika said while rubbing my leg with her foot under the table.

I just laughed and said nothing, as I didn't want to start an argument. The waiter came over with our food and set it down on the table.

Me and Monika ordered a salad like last time, Natsuki ordered a soup, Sayori ordered some weird pasta and Yuri ordered a steak.

She likes hers rare... which concerned me a little.

We all ate our food and soon it was time for a desert. All of us ordered a slice of a chocolate cake.

A band began to start playing a song. It was a slow jazz song that almost made me sleepy. I looked over at the band member playing the saxophone. Something was off about him.

I looked closely at a tattoo that he had on his hand. It was a tattoo of the logo that I keep seeing on all of Michaels men.

"Oh shit..." I said.

"What?" Natsuki said next to me.

"Oh uhm nothing... I'm just tired. Are you guys about ready to go?" I said.

"I-I'm tired as well. Can we go to our hotel room now?" Yuri asked. I'm pretty sure that she wasn't even tired, I just think that she was excited to sleep with me.

The girls eventually agreed to go to our hotel room.

When we got in there, Sayori and Natsuki both picked out their rooms.

Monika picked one of the two rooms that was left. She opened her left over desert and ate it on her bed. She waved at me excitedly when I passed by her room.

Me and Yuri picked the room that was left and I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

Yuri laid down next to me and stared at the ceiling as well.

"Hey Yuri."

"Yes?"

"You wanna try some really good wine?" I asked.

"Oh... uhm sure." she said.

"This place has room service and I heard the wine is to die for." I said.

"I'd love to try some then." she said.

I called up the room service and a man with a tuxedo showed up with a bottle of french wine and two glasses. I thanked him and went back into mine and Yuri's room.

We both sat on the bed with our legs criss-cross and I poured myself and Yuri a glass of wine.

"Now you gotta sip it real slow." I said.

I handed Yuri the wine and she took a drink of it.

"I-Its really sweet." she said.

I smiled at her and took a drink of my glass. We ended up sitting there and we eventually finished the bottle of wine. I think she actually drank more wine than I did.

I sat on the side of the bed and took off my shirt.

Yuri stood up in front of me.

"Th-that wine is making me feel all warm inside." she said.

"Haha I think you're drunk." I said while laughing.

Yuri began taking off her clothes. I watched dumbfounded as she took off her dress and it fell to the floor.

"Y-Yuri..." I began to talk but Yuri put her finger over my lips

Holy shit... I thought Yuri was a shy girl but... woah. I looked up into her eyes and they were just a dark shade of purple.

Yuri stood before me wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

"That wine was sweet... but I want you to try something sweeter." Yuri said while leaning towards me.

She wrapped her arms around me forcing me into a kiss. She leaned me back on the bed and I reached my arm towards the lamp and turned off the lights.

-----------------------------------------------------------