Chapter 9

Hi guys... Here's the next chapter...Hope you all like it .. Don't forget to vote and comment guys..
___________________________________

Don't forget to watch the above Mulumathy song video guys(Tamil version of Jashn eh bahaare).
___________________________________

Anni in Tamil means sister-in-law.
___________________________________

The day before marriage

Kavya Pov:

The day went by a blur. Everyone in the house are working in hurry-burry for marriage preparation. Most of the guests have arrived early in the morning and kept visiting me in my room quite often. I don't even remember half of their faces as I broke off of all my ties with my relatives a long ago. Everyone congratulated and greeted me and even complimented me that I exactly look like my mom. I think that's a blessing from God to me to look alike her. Everyone can't get that very easily and it's a special feeling too. I don't know if my decision of marrying him is right or wrong. The reason behind why I said 'Yes' to this marriage is, he is different, way too different unlike my uncle and aunty who hold grudge and hatred against me. Though if he doesn't love me now, it is pretty evident that he doesn't hate me like them.

Whenever I tried to recall our meeting at the pond, immediately my cheeks turned hot and red in blush. On the very first day, his mom told me that I could bring happiness in his life. But now, it seemed like he became the source of my happiness.

Sometimes I suck in expressing myself, because all the emotions which I had experienced in my life are mostly hatred and vengeance. Though, whenever I am with my friends or with Rudhya, you could see the funny and happy side of me. I wonder which side he would bring out of me.

'May be your romantic side?', my inner voice blurted out.

'Yuck. No.', I chuckled loud at the thought which made Rudhya to shout in annoyance.

"Akka, stay still. You don't want a smudged face for Sangeet, right?"

"Chaaawwwyyyyyyy", I said and sat quietly as per her order.

We were getting ready for Sangeet function. Vadhana aunty had suggested to combine both Sangeet and Mehandi function in one as we don't have enough time. But before Sangeet, I must attend Nalungu function too (Haldi function).

Rudhya is doing my hair and make up. She looksbstunning today in a white anarkali. I am asked to wear a yellow chudi which is our family's tradition. Suddenly, the door of my room opened to reveal a beautifully dressed Mitali, "Hey cuties.", she greeted both of us before beaming at me, "I think the constant blush on your cheeks indicate that you are already ready for the wedding."

I just smiled and shook my head negatively.