Not an update, but a quick Q/A

Hiii guyssss...Sorry if I disappointed you, but this update is for me to get to know about my readers..

To my SILENT READERS

I'm not here to despise you guys,,,, but I want you to know that I spend more time in coming up with good ideas for next chapters,, mentally bunking my classes to write the story and also disturbing my friends in the process too. So if you guys feel that I deserve some appreciation, then please vote when you read the story. That'd mean really a lot to me, truly. And I also want you to know that I love you guys too.

<<<•>>>

To all of my readers

Guys, may be it's my stupidity to ask you this. But lately the number of comments I receive for the story is almost fading. I don't know why, I badly want my story to get many comments more than votes, because the comments are the only way to know about the opinion of the readers and their reaction. Inline comments make more sense guys, I may sound desperate but please try to interact with the characters by inline commenting, that'd be fun too. When I asked one of my friends about this, she said that it might be because the readers didn't find the chapters interesting to comment. Is that true😢? Or you don't want to interrupt your reading by commenting in between?

And recently our story has reached more than 50K views guys, it's freaking 50000 people, definitely more than the number of people I've ever known. Thank you guys for helping me, appreciating me, and being a part of my way to success. Thank you soooo much! I have some questions I really need your answers. So please don't hesitate to comment down.

<<<•>>>

Q: Do you guys like the idea of sequel to Married to Mr.Parth?

I know I haven't completed it yet, and can't expect you to answer but you should know that if I write the story in one single book, it might take many chapters to complete. But if I split it into two, I mean I'd become an author who writes sequel 😜...But anyway I want your opinion in this guys.

Q: Do you like a happy ending to this story or a tragic end?😜

Q: Do you guys want me to improve in anything? Like dialogue writing, narration or anything?

Q: (This is the question to which I badly wanna know the answer) Have my writing improved? My way of writing, the style, the vocabularies I use, do you feel I have improved?

Q: This is not a question but more like a request. Guys, I have totally written 41 chapters and half way through the 42nd chapter, and now I want you to comment down which is your favorite chapter, or your favorite scene so far. You can also comment down your favorite dialogue.

Q: The last but not the least question, do you guys love me as much as I love you?😜😜😜

<<<•>>>

If any of guys are writing stories and want someone to help you with or even someone to go through it, please DM me your story's link. I'd be more than happy to read your stories.

 I'd be more than happy to read your stories