Chapter 14

Parth Pov:

The feeling of being affronted can't be described in words when a stupid fooled you and made you look like a dumb in front of everyone. I think this bitch is an expert in doing such things. She fooled me everytime she got a chance. First, she went against my consent and agreed to this wedding, and then she got the guts to pretend herself like a naive illiterate village girl, and now she has the nerve to fool me in front of my friends today.

I opened the refrigerator's door and took out a new bottle of scotch when Reyan made his appearance and silently leaned on the counter. I twirled around to look at him after closing the door. I placed the bottle on the countertop and searched for the opener, totally ignoring him sending daggers through my head. I don't know why but he acts different today. He keeps on giving me a knowing look like he caught me red handed.

"Don't you feel guilty to do this to her?", Reyan sounded very pissed and it is pretty evident that he is talking about Kaviya, but I am not gonna easily give in.

Meanwhile I found the opener in the bottom shelf and stepped back towards the counter on which he is leaning on.

I avoided looking at him in the eyes and shrugged my shoulders as I said, "Do what, Rey?"

He huffed, "You know what, Parth. I know where the hell you spent your 2 days and nights right after you returned to Mumbai.", he gritted out while glaring at me.

"I don't know what you are talking about.", I chuckled in order to lighten the mood. If there is one person that I don't want them to get aware of my present situation would be most certainly Reyan. "What would you like to drink?", I questioned, changing the subject.

"You do know exactly what I am talking about", he scoffed at me.

"The drama you are playing now is totally useless." He chuckled at the end and continued saying, "I know you were in HER house. I know it."

"How can you cheat on your wife - ", he clammed up when the sound of jingling anklets was heard. Kavya entered in the kitchen with two empty glasses in her hands. She stopped in midway on seeing us and looked between us.

"Erm...Aakansha ....needs water.", she said after a moment of silence, almost as if she didn't expect us to be there talking in privacy.

Reyan just nodded his head and gave her a weak smile. I wonder why he has to act so sweetly to her?

'Uffff. Only if he knows the true colours of her', I mentally scoffed.

"Come, baby girl. They will be waiting for us.", I quickly answered, feigning a posh accent, hoping Reyan would drop this topic at least for now.

I grabbed the wine bottle and glasses in my hands as she filled water in the glasses. I followed her closely, back to the living room. I felt Reyan following closely behind us with still that creepy look on his face.

********************************

Kavya Pov:

"Bye, Kavya. It was so fun meeting you. We should hang out again, okay?", Aakansha told me as she engulfed me in a brief hug and made her way towards the car.

"Sure, we can.", I assured and waved at her as Zian turned on the engine who looks so impatient sitting in the driver seat while tapping on the steering wheel continuously.

"Reyan, come on man.", Zian called out for him who is standing besides Parth. Reyan gave me one last smile before looking at Parth briefly and headed towards the car and jumped in. Nadia is still busy and so occupied in her mobile not bothering to take her eyes off from the screen. Soon the car made it's way out of the gate.