Chapter 29

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

___________________________________

Parth Pov:

"Then what the fuck was in my mouth when you shoved your tongue into it?", she yelled hurting my ears.

My eyes dilated at her sudden outburst. Holy crap! The alcohol brought out the worse of her.

"Okay, fine fine. I will remove it myself, don't shout." Scrunching up my nose I stretched out my hand and removed it with the tip of fingers, but threw it on her as soon as I removed while cringing.

"Now throw that shit out of my car."

"You mean, out of your dumbster?"

I rolled my eyes but zipped my mouth shut instead of earning another witty comment from her by answering back. She giggled to herself when I didn't respond to her. She is actually enjoying herself by pissing me off. But she has a lot more to explain tonight.

Thankfully we reached our home after what felt like years. I parked the car and jumped out and headed towards the main door. But stopped in midway when I didn't sense Kavya following me inside. I turned back to see her still sitting in the car singing something in Tamil. I sighed in annoyance as I strode towards the car and opened the door of passenger side.

"Katti pudi Katti pudi da

Kannala kanda padi katti pudi da."

I am sure she is singing an erotic song in Tamil. Gosh, her voice!

"Kavya.", she looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"We are home."

"Oh, I thought you parked the car somewhere to pee.", she giggled before stepping out.

"Come, we have a lot to talk.", she eyed me from top to bottom as I said before she walked past me towards the main door. I stood there watching her walking in X pattern. I shoved my hands in my pockets before strolling towards the door and opening it wide for her to get in. I slammed the door shut as soon as she entered to which she jolted and looked at me like I have gone crazy.

"Who is he?", I asked her in a calm tone suppressing my anger by gritting my teeth.

She knitted her eyebrows before something dawned in her mind. "Oh he? He's my friend.", she looked down at the floor, "I think he had a lot of drinks -"

"Seriously? So you think just because he was high, he could misbehave to you. He fucking tried to kiss you, Kavya. You are calling him your friend? What the fuck is going on between you two?"

"Can you just calm down? He didn't do anything worse than you."

"What?"

"Now you are comparing me with him?", I gritted my teeth as I gave her a dead glare,"Then let me tell you, I never did anything you don't deserve."

"Oh, really? Then what do I deserve Parth?", her eyes brimmed with unshed tears.

"Your hatred? Your grudge? Then I have had enough of them in my life.", she wobbled before swirling around to head to her room. I strode towards her grabbing her arm in my hold before pulling her into me.