Chapter 50

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

_________________________________

This chapter contains mature content. There will be a warning sign at the beginning of it.

_________________________________

Parth's Pov:

"God, just when I think you can't get more and more beautiful every day", I paused as I leaned on the wall facing her stepping out of the bathroom, "you prove me wrong."

She is sitting on a small stool against the mirror, wearing a saree that clung to her small delicate body, her face is free of makeup but that doesn't make her glow less, her brown highlighted hair is still wet as she let it cascade down her shoulder. Her eyes are narrowed at me, I raised my eyebrows when she glared at me even after hearing my sweet compliment.

"What's wrong, baby girl?", I frowned amusedly.

She hissed, "Look at my neck.", she tilted her head to give me the full view of her neck. But nothing seemed different to my eyes.

"What? What's on your neck? I don't see anything wrong in your neck, baby. You look stunning as always.", I looked up at her eyes quizzically.

She got more pissed at my reply. "Are you kidding me? Look at these pinkish hickeys all over my neck and shoulders. You do this to me every time, Parth.", she whined still giving me her cold looks but she looked cute no matter how hard she tried to look angry.

When I didn't answer back but just kept eyeing her, she twitched her lips at me.

She applied concealer on the love bites looking at the mirror. Believe me, when I say this, nothing in the world is sexier than a girl in a saree with wet hair down her shoulders.

"Here, let me help you, baby.", I knelt in front of her so that I can get to her level and asked for the concealer.

"No, I don't need your help. Just go away.", she purred turning aside evading my gaze. It's pretty evident that she avoids looking at me because I'm in nothing but a towel hanging low on my hip. I can't help but chuckle when she saw the darkest one on her nape and her eyes widened.

"What's funny? I'm mad at you, Parth. You really enjoy watching me like this huh?", she pinched my side.

I grabbed her hand before saying, "No, I genuinely want to help you, baby. Trust me, give me that concealer.", she reluctantly gave it to me and I threw it on the floor which earned a confused look from her. "This can't be dealt only with the formula of concealer. This needs my special attention."