Chapter One

I woke up to my beautiful room whit it's white walls and red carpet. I looked over at my oak wooded night-stand from my glasses. I picked it up and put them on. I threw my comforter off me and got out bed ready for today's journey on life. I walked towards my bed room door when I was about to open it up it came flying open and hit me straight on my head making me tumble over falling onto the red carpet.

I groaned in annoyance and I was pissed off. I looked up to see my fucker of a 18 year old brother in my door way. He came over to me and bended down to my level "Why are you on the floor bro" he asked me I growled "Why are you so fucking stupid" I said looking at him. His blue eyes pierced into my grey eyes "Watch your language and I didn't do anything" he said. I rolled my eyes at him and got up touching my forehead luckily there isn't a big bump hopefully it's not noticeable. "Ugh get out" I said pushing him out my room but it didn't work "Ugh why are you so fat" I said "why are you so small" he said "Shut up and get out" I said crossing my arms over my chest. " You shut up you small sixteen year old loser" he said I rolled my eyes "I'm still better that you" I said while he patted my head. "Sure you are" and that was the last word he said before exiting my room.

I closed the door and walked towards my dresser I picked up my phone and unlocked it I had three text messages from Demi Barbara and Austin. Austin's was a sweet wake up message Barbara 's was a normal hi how are you and Demi's oh Demi her own was just like always in caps with many emoticons at the end. I replied back to all before putting my phone down grabbing my purple towel and walking towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm cause hot water stings my ass. I grabbed my I pod and but it in it thingy. and pressed play on my get hype playlist I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower.

I nodded my head while singing out loud to the lyrics of Natasha Bedingfelid pocket full of Sun shine "I got a pocket got a pocket full of Sun shine I got a love and I know that it's all mine woah Ohhh" I sang out loud while washing my hair. I continued my singing while finishing up my shower.

I stepped out the shower and wrapped my purple towel around my waist. I ran my finger thru my damp hair I walked back into my bedroom I walked into my closet and dropped my towel putting on some red boxers. I put on some jeans and white shirt, a blue sweater and some blue supras. I fixed my hair before slipping a grey beanie on my head.

I went downstairs and sat down at the kitchen table, where what's his face Derek was sitting eating cereal. "Aren't you going to eat" he said "I'll eat at school or something" he nodded and continued to eat "Dereckkkkkkkkk" I said dragging out my words whingeing like a baby. he dropped his spoon "What Justin" "Can you drive me and my friends to school" I asked smiling at him "No" he said. My face dropped into a straight face "Why not" I asked him "Cause your friends are weird just like you" he said "Ugh whatever I'll ask demi if I can get a ride with her" I spoke getting up and grabbing my bookbag from the side of the chair. and going back up the stairs grabbing my phone from the bathroom. I texted demi.

To:DemDem

Babyyyyyyy

From:DemDem

BABEEEEEEEEEE

To:DemDem

Bby come pick me.up

From:DemDem

Hehe say please Mama Demi

To:DemDem

:| why

From:DemDem

SAY IT.GOD DAMNIT

To:DemDem

Damn okay please Mama Demi

From:DemDem

Okay love I'll be there in Five

To:DemDem

Okay loves byeeeeee

From:DemDem

BYE BYE C:

I put away my phone and walked towards the door. "BYE DEREK" I yelled walking out the door. I dat on the corner of the street waiting for her to pull up. "Yo' Justin right" I heard I looked up to see Micah He's a twelve grader like my brother "What" I said "Derek is still home right" he asked running his fingers thru his black hair. I nodded "thanks bro" he said walking towards our house. I rolled my eyes and waited. What's taking her so long damn. I was pulling out my phone when I heard a honk.

I looked up to see demi's ranger rover pull up I got up and walked to her car opening the passengers seat to meet the face of Barbara "what are you doing" I asked her " I'm sitting duh" she said "Get out of my spot" I said pouting for her to get out. she gasped at me and shook her head "get the fuck out my spot" I said "Watch your mouth little boy" demi said. I looked her with a straight face "Bounce out my seat Barbara" I said "No" I rolled my eyes "We can do this all day Barbara" "Justin" I heard I looked to my left to see Austin's head poked out the window "Austy" I said smiling at him He smiled back.

"Just sit in the back with me I have sour patch kids and oreos" he said bribing me with the sweet temptations I love. "Fine" I said closing the front door and skipping over to the side of the car and opening it I climbed in and sat next to Austin. "where's the food" I said he chuckled and pulled a pack out. I squealed "YAY" and hugged him tightly and opened it up eating it quietly.

School-

When we arrived in the school parking lot I jumped out and grabbed my bookbag I said bye to my fellow eleventh graders and went to Spanish class. The reason I'm in eleventh grade and not tenth is because apparently I mastered all the work in ninth so there was no need for me to go to tenth so here I am an sixteen year old in the eleventh grade. I walked into class and took a seat at my usual spot the front. I swayed on the swivel bar chair humming Pills n' Potions by Nicki Minja it's so fucking good like ugh I want her.

I stopped when I heard heels clicking against the marble floor come near. "Ah Mr.Justin always early" she said opening the door "What can I say I'm a eager beaver" I replied with the lack of enthusiasm in my voice. I sat there and waited for the bell to ring.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

so first chapter what do you think is it good or nah

lls bye love don't for get to red and vote

BYE c: