Chapter Thriteen

I got out of his car and quickly walked into the school building. As much as i hoped for it not to be awkward it was. I don't know if it was me or what but it just wasn't how i imanged it. I walked to my locker and opened it up putting my bag and grabbing my books for class. i sighed and closed the door. i started walking down the hall to the exit when i heard my name being yelled.

                I turned around It was Demetria i stopped and looked at her as she slowled down. "Justin" she said. Is she not out of breath ? she breathed in out heavily ''Where have you been'' She asked one at a time in each moment to catch her breath. ''I was at my locker'' i said ''Not just now you ninny, The past days where we're you'' she asked "OH I got suspended for like two days" i said ''What why'' "Cause i went to sleep in an empty classroom" i said a bored tone ''Really'' she said raising her eyebrow up at me ''Yep'' i said poping the P ''That's dumb let's get to class now'' She said as she held my hand and we walked down the hall.

                We walked towards the gym. I know your probably not wondering why i have text books if i have gym and it's only because after gym i have lab so yeah. I dropped demetria's hand and turned left walking down the stairs for some odd reason the boys locker room is in the basement but the bathroom is in the girls locker room so it's really stupid. I walked into the locker room and looked for my locker. I walked to it and put in my number 32-38-20 i opened it up and put my books in. I started to remove my clothes and put them in the locker.

                I put on my pants and sat down and looked around I saw Austin he looked at me and smiled, i waved at him before putting on my socks and my shoes. i felt someone cover my eyes ''Guess who it is'' the voice said "Um..Daniel" i said ''Who's Daniel'' the voice said ''Hm austy'' i said the hands where lifted off my eyes.

                 I turned around to met Austin ''Hallo Austin'' i said ''Who's Daniel '' he asked me ''I don't know'' i  said while putting on deodorant  ''But you said Daniel'' He said "Austin" i said rolling my eyes ''Justin'' He said copying me I put on my shirt and looked at him ''Daniel is no one ok.'' i said ''I think i'm a someone'' I heard I looked past Austin to see a boy he was shirtless, he had a caramel skintone and a six pack I stared at him for while taking in his features.

                "It's not nice to stare" he said I blushed a little and looked down at my shoes. "What's your name" I heard I looked up to see he was leaning against a locker ''Justin'' I said he nodded "Justin..Hm..alright" he said before walking away. I looked up at Austin since he taller then me. "What just happened ?" i asked ''I have no idea'' he said I put on my shirt and skipped out the locker room and ran up the stairs. I took my seat in the first row and waited for everyone else.

                In like ten minutes everybody came out for the locker rooms cause the teacher rushed them out. After everyone was seated Mr.Jans started ''Alright Today We are playing Dogeball'' he said Everyone cheered ''Y'all know the drill get on two teams'' He said Everybody got up and walked to there friends.

                While I- i just sat there i felt someone tap me i looked to my left it was that Daniel boy. ''How may i help you'' i said ''Wanna be on the same team'' he asked ''Sure if my friends want to'' i said getting up and skipping over to them.

                "Hi guys" i said they where looking past me i looked back to see they where looking at Daniel. ''Justin who's that'' demetria asked me ''Daniel'' i said ''Full name'' she asked ''How the hell would i know'' I said shrugging my shoulders ''Well..Hello jay'' she said I rolled my eyes ''Hello Demetria'' i said smirking while she gave me a look.

                No one talked for a while ''So Daniel asked if he wanted to be on the same team as us'' i said Demetria shrugged while Austin shook his head "Come on Guys Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I dragged out my words ''Eh'' they said at the same time ''Please'' i said while pouting and batting my eyelashes.