Chapter Sixteen

I stared out the window as he drove to this 'Place'. I turned my head and looked at him and me begin bored i got out a box of colored pencils and a note book. I started at him for a while then started sketching the outline of his face and his hair. It was up in like some tall small quiff thing. I continued my drawing until the car stopped. I looked at him "Why'd you stop" i asked "where here" he said I looked out the window it's..a gym? "If you wanted to go to the gym we could have used the one in school" He shook his head "Nope that ones no good" i gave him a weird look "How" i asked "Will you just get out the car" he urged. Well isn't some snappy.

                 I got out the car and we started walking to the building. "Why where you looking at me ?" i looked at him "What" "In the car" he said "OHHHHHH OHHHHH OHHHH i was just..drawing" i said "You can draw ?" he asked I nodded "How" "My mom taught me how to draw when i was three" i said "Wow you learned at such a young age" I parted my lips and nodded "Why do you think I'm in the eleventh grade for my looks" i said, He looked down at me with a small smile on his face I smiled widely at him before we entered the building.

                I sat down while Jason talked to the lady at the front desk. There we're many people coming in and out of different doors. I was watching this one mans butt as he bended down to get something. "Hi" i heard i looked behind me to see a little girl and boy "Hello" i said "You seem very young to be in here" the boy said "I'm sixteen" they giggled "YOur old" they both said I gasped

                 "Well well how old are you guys" i asked "Five and Four" the girl said "your five " i said pointing to the boy and "your four" i pointed to the boy they both nodded. "Well i am a cool sixteen year old" i said "prove it" the girl said and with that i started tickling her sides. she laughed very hard "Am i cool ?" i asked she nodded "Say it" I said "You cool" i stopped and looked at her.

                "What's your name ?" the boy asked me "Justin and yours ?"  ""I'm August Julio but people call me AJ'' he said i nodded "And you" i said turning to the girl. "Aaliyah Jennifer" she said. i arched my eyebrow at them "so your both AJ'' i asked they nodded

                "Well im going to change that, you are apple jacks" i said pointing to August "And you are baby A" i said "she shook her head "i want to pick my own name'' i nodded "Hmm Jewel" i looked at her "why Jewel" "Cause if i had a choice in my name i would have named my self jewel" she said i nodded very smart for a five year old.

                "Aaliyah, August" i heard "Mommy" they said then a lady normal height brown hair with highlights at the end in a sports bar and sweatpants came out "There you guys are" she said "Mommy this our new friend Justin" they said i looked at her and waved "Hello Justin "hi'' i said "Come on guys we have to go home" she said

                "Can Justin babysit us" Jewel asked, her mom looked at me and i smiled. She nodded and gave me her number before leaving. I looked at it Melanie Sheffer Lawyer i put the card away and turned my head to see Jason looking at me "Woah dude woah, how long have you've been looking at me" i asked "Long enough to know you like children" he said "Ew you creep don't say it like that you make me sound like a pedophile" i said.

                 He laughed which made me smile. "Come on" he said I got up and followed him. He opened a door that said private on it.  Is he going to do me?.  I looked around there was a punching bag and ring like the one's in wwe and some other stuff.

                 I looked at him as he was getting things "Here" he threw boxing gloves at me. i looked at them then at him, he nodded and i picked them up. I put them on and watched him as he had something wrapped around his body and hands. The fuck is this ?"On the mat" he said I nodded and layed down on the mat. "Get up Justin" he said i got up and looked at him.

                He came over to me and picked me up putting me over his shoulder. "Jassssssuuunnnn" i dragged  he put me on my feet "Ok now Justin what make you angry ?" he asked "Ok when people ask stupid question, When people bother me because of my height, People poke fun at me because of my height, When people compare me to other people like what the fuck are you doing I'm one of a kind-" i heard him mumble something "What was that" i looked at him "I said that you are" he said i nodded.

                "Any other things" "Oh yes, When people touch my food like the fuck it's not your's don't touch, Also when people try and correct me, When people sing off key-" "Okay Justin i'm going to be very blunt and real with you" he said i nodded "It seems like everything makes you angry and that just means that you have alot of anger inside and that's not good for someone your age" he said, I nodded again.

                "What make you happy ?" "Food, Sleep, No work, Sleep, Nap, Snacks, Begin at home" i said, I heard him chuckle "Think about your happy place" he said "I don't have one" he scoffed "Everyone dose now just close your eyes and think out-loud ok." i nodded and did as he said "Ok now what do you see"i shook my head then i started seeing something.

                 "I see a backyard and...there's a picnic" i said slowly "ok good what else" he said "I-I-I hear something" i said and i do i hear giggles and laughs "Hear what" he asked "Laughing and giggling" "What else" "I..smell fresh baked cookies and..and i see a boy and another boy a mom and a dad" "Ok anything else" i nodded " they're all smiling and laughing..there's men two of them i try to scream and tell them to turn around bu-but no one can hear me..both men pull out guns..It's the end they know it the end i wanna save them but i can't i just can't no matter how hard i try i just can't save them"

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Hello my love's how are you i updated c: anyways...What do you think about Justin's not-so happy place? tell me what you think of it my babies bye- Nyesha😊😊