Chapter Two

"Alright Danielle great work out I'll see you next Tuesday" I said packing up my stuff.

"Yeah. Thanks again for all your help I feel falter and more healthy" she said getting up from her yoga mat.

"No problem Danielle its all in a McCann's work" I said as she handed me my money. I slipped it into my pocket and walked towards her door. "BYE Danielle tell Mr.James I said hi" I said while opening the door I heard a faint alright and closed the door. I walked to my car and opened up the door unlocking my truck and put my equipment in. I got in the driver's seat and put in my Bluetooth ear piece and started up my car driving downthe highway. I heard a hello thru it "Jason McCann Private Fitness instructor how May I help you." I spoke while keeping my eyes on the rode. "Um hi I'm Delia Carter from Michel M. High School" I heard a lady spoke "Okay Miss.Carter how May I help" I said wondering why she is calling me. "I was wondering If you could come down to our school for Career Day and if you could be in our mentoring program" she asked

Career day isn't that for third grade "Why" I asked her. "Well most of our high school students don't really know what to do with there life so where having a late career day to show them the possibilities they have and some of our students have some problems and we think you can help" she stated "Hmmm will I get paid" I asked "um..." she trailed "ok I'll be there" I spoke "good it's Friday at eight o'clock " she said "I'll check my schedule and see if I have bye Miss.Carter" I said hanging up. maybe I will do it. eh I'll think about it. I drive home and parked in my driveway. I ran up the flight of stairs and opened the door. I dropped my keys in the little bowl thing and jogged upstairs to my room. I changed out of my clothes and into something more comfortable. I layed on my bed and thought about this offer and if I should have accept or not.

Justin Bieber

I quickly got up and walked out of math class before the teacher could say anything. but him being the dipshit he is, he came and grabbed from the hallway and took me back to his room. I rolled my eyes and snatched my hand away from him. He gave me a look of disapproval and opens up his classroom door. I rolled my eyes and walked in plopping down into on of the seats. "Mr.Bieber" he said I had a glum expression on my face I'm bored and dull I don't wanna be here right now. I just looked at him and he continued "Mr.Bieber it seems that you have some anger problems" he spoke clearing his throat "I don't not have anger problems" I said easing my voice. "Me and your other teachers decided that it would be best for you to go into a mentoring program" he said "Last fucking time I checked this isn't the big brothers and big sisters foundation I don't need a mentoring program what are they gonna do mentor me about electricity" I yelled "Calm down Mr.Bieber" he said and that blew me off "CALM DOWN CALM DOWN I should have never been here in the first place I don't need a mentor I don't need this school I don't need bullshit. got it" I said he didn't say anything "Good" I said grabbing my bag and walking towards the door "You start two weeks from now on Monday" he said I sighed and rolled me eyes and walked out the class . I walked towards the cafeteria not having a care if people heard what I just said. just because I'm short and younger than most oh them doesn't mean. I'm going to let them push me around. I walked in and walked towards Demi and Austin. I sat down not saying a word.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

hiiiiii what's up

I don't like this chapter alot

but I hope you do.

stay positive and beautiful

vote, comment , share

and I'll have chapter three up as soon as possible.

c: bye loves