Chapter Ten

I broke away from him as soon as he started to kiss back. ''I'm sorry Austin'' i spoke before quickly running out the gym. while i was running i wasn't looking where i was going so i accidentally bumped into someone, i looked to see an disturbing ugly face..that's right you guessed it Officer Garcia.

        ''Justin bieber i thought you we're supposed to be in the save room, what are you doing'' he asked eyeing me up and down suspect

         ''Why don't you ask your ugly face what I'm doing here'' i snickered while trying walk to a chair but failed as i stumbled over my two feet.

        ''I'm gonna ask you one last time Bieber, Why are you down here''he asked ''WHY aren't you in the teacher's cafeteria scoffing down all the apple fritters huh, get out my face you piece of shit'' i spoke pushing him away from me. I felt myself being picked up and put on my feet. Guess it's back to old principal Fredrick.

        I was sat down in the chair once again, i looked around at everyone when i felt something was trying to climb out my throat i covered my mouth and got up steadily and walked slowly to the guard. i poked there shoulder but they would'nt listen.

        The vomit was about to reach ''Officer'' i said quietly, they turned around ''Yes Justin'' she said ''I have to-'' and with that the warm mess of liquid shot out my mouth onto the officer's clothing, i looked up at her '' I'm sorry officer'' i said ''it's fine Justin go to the nurse and i'll get cleaned up.'' she said i nodded and walked slowly to the nurse's office down the hall.

         I took a seat and waited to be thingy taken care of that's it. i was rubbing my tummy when i heard a soft high voice i looked up to see a girl she's young like  she has  seventeen with darkish brown hair, i think ?

         ''Hello'' i said ''Hey, how are you ?'' she asked sitting next to me ''I'm good, who are you ?'' i asked ''I'm Stephanie, Stephanie Scott'' i nodded ''what are you doing here Stephanie ?'' i asked trying to make conversation '' I cut my hand in cooking class while chopping some red and green pepper's'' i smirked at her

         ''You like to cook'' i said looking at her  ''Yeah, Do you ?'' she asked, i nodded ''maybe we could sometime'' she said i smiled a little and nodded i walked into the nurse's office and sat down ''What's the problem young man'' she asked ''i threw up on an officer'' i said she touched my forehead flipping her hand back and forth  ''well you're not sick that's for sure'' she said

         ''Hm do you have parent i can contact'' she asked '' No they died'' i said ''Oh..well um do you have a guardian'' I nodded ''number'' ''234-567-8900'' i said she nodded and dialed in the number i waited to see what would happen after a few minutes she hung up ''Well the person is coming to pick you up you can go back to class now young man'' she said i nodded and got up making my way back to..well the office. i sat down and waited for Derek to come pick me up.

         I was looking up at the ceiling not really doing anything as i waited. ''Justin'' i heard i looked towards the left and saw Derek ''Justin are..are you okay'' he asked looking at me i nodded a little ''he came and sat next to me. he sniffed my mouth and then back away i gave him a confused look. he leaned in and whispered in my ear ''Your Drunk aren't you'' i was offend and tired to even fight back so i nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

        He hummed and got up signing the book ''Come on we can leave now'' he said, i nodded and got up i looked around remembering my book bag is upstairs ''Hold on i have to go upstairs'' i said, he gave me a small nod before returning back to the bench. i walked out the staircase and slowly made my way towards the stairs i walked up slowly making sure to take my time.

        Once i made it up walked towards the save room and opened the door i walked in and grabbed my bag from off the floor, i did'nt bother to look at everyone else and too see what the hell they where doing. i made my way down the steps and walked back to the main officer where i found Derek talking to the Fredrick i rolled my eyes and walked towards Derek ''Can we go'' i mumbled pulling on his shirt, He looked down at me and nodded beofre shaking hands with Fredrick.

         I let go of his shirt and we started walking towards the exits ''Derek'' i mumbled ''Yeah'' he spoke  ''Shh Derek not so loud'' i said He let out a small hardy chuckle ''okay yes jay'' he whispered ''what did Fredrick say'' i asked ''Oh nothing'' he whispered. I knew he was lying to me but i'm so fucking tired that i don't even care right now. I got in the backseat of Derek's Car and curled up into a ball ''Don't fall asleep JUstin'' he said i blew him off and mumbled yeah yeah okay before closing my eyes.

        Although I wasn't asleep i know that once i was home i would be out like a light. ''Justin we're home'' He said i sat up and rubbed my head yawing. I opened the door and got out. i walked to the house and sloppily put my key in the door which took forever. i made my way to the step and started taking off my clothes i pushed open my bedroom door and collapsed onto my bed wrapping myself in my comforter.

        ''Justin' i heard i peeked from my blanket and looked to see Derek ''Justin why'd you do all those things at school'' he asked ''Well one the first part i wanted too two the second part i was shit faced and shit so eh'' i said ''Your grouned'' Derek said ''I shrugged him off not like i do much with my life anyways ''Night justin'' he said ''Nighty night'' i said closing my eyes 

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

hello love's 💗  how are you ? c: i updated hehe -takes a bow- um it's like 12;34 am where i am and i ve been out all day and shit so yeah. i missed chu guys ummmmmmmmmmmmm uh uh uh damn i forgot what i was going to say. Welp i love you guys dont forget to read vote and comment i'll see you guys later byeeeee 💋

-Nyesha 🙈