Chapter Seventeen

Jason McCann Point of View.

                                I put down my note pad down and walked over to Justin, i sat down in-front of him. His face had pure sadness over it but this is good I'm getting to the rot of his problem. i took a deep breath "What else Justin" i said "There raising their guns to there head.." he stopped "Then what happened" "Boom! he pulled the trigger Mommy is gone..Boom! now daddy is gone too There's no one left only the two brothers" i frowned a little, Did that all really happen?.

                                "Justin" i said grabbing his hand his eyebrows furred together. "Open your eyes" and he did as i said "Is that why your so angry" He shook his head "Then why" i asked "That's none of your business" he said i nodded "Was the boys..You and Derek" i asked He nodded "And the mom and dad was your mom and dad" he nodded again "Did your parents really die like that ?" i asked. He started to blink fast. i pulled him onto my lap and rubbed his back

                                 "It's okay to cry Justin I'm not gonna judge me" i said calmly he rested his head on my shoulder i didn't hear anything but i felt small droplets of water drop onto my shirt. After a few minutes he started sniffling "Justin" i said, he looked up at me his eyes are red a puffy "Can you draw how your feeling" he nodded and crawled off my lap to his bookbag i watched him as he started drawing. He so tiny yet so bold, It's weird seeing him cry instead of cursing all the time...But it's good.

                                After Ten minutes he came up to me and gave me picture. it was of a man holding a big heart shaped mask and then he was behind it peeking out a little and on his hands the words love was on the right and hate on the left. It was beautiful but also sad at the same time. I looked down at him "Is this how you feel" he nodded "Alright even though this wasn't the activity i planned on doing today it's good, We can leave now" i said putting the stuff away.

                                "J-Jason" i heard, His voice was dry and rough "Yeah" i said looking back at him "Can I get a hug" he said i was shocked that he even wanted to hug me "P-please" That took me back even further but i opened my arms and he walked into them his arms wrapped around my torso as mine draped over his shoulder, his head was on my chest as he took shaky breaths in and out. He made me feel warm. I looked down at him.

                                 But he seemed to be in a world by him self, i tapped his nose and he looked up at me. "Do you want to go to school ?" I asked he shook his head "I'm just gonna bring you home" he nodded and his arms dropped off my torso letting all the warmth go away he walked slowly over to his book before picking it up and putting it on his back.

                                I took off the equipment and got my bag i put his drawing in my binder. and closed up my bookbag. "Come on Justin lets go'' i said, he walked towards the door opening it and walking out i followed him to the exit as he walked out into the parking lot. I unlocked the car doors and got in putting my bag in the backseats.

                                He sat there not doing anything but just in deep thought. This is the longest i've ever seen him go without talking. I frowned a little no knowing what to do. I drove until i got to his house. He got out and waved at me before walking up the steps and entering his house.

                                I just wish he would open up to me more but i guess that's just gonna take some time.

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Heyo I updated. Tell me what you think about Justin

Give me so ideas and i'll be sure to dedicate the chapter to you 

anyways i'll update as soon as i can so by my babies- Nyesha😊😊