Chapter Twenty-Two

I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Don't be like that Justin" I huffed and ignored him. "Look Justin here" I turned around and looked at him taking the paper from his hands and read it. Singing Contest At The James Hall High School Of Preforming Arts At 8 o,clock on the 20. "Why'd you give this to me"I asked "I know that you write songs and you like to sing so I thought you might want to take part in it" he explained "Fine" I said "I miss you jay" I rolled my eyes "you fucked up everything William no one told you to fucking cheat on me" I said "Jay I'm sorry" he said I looked at him and heard a screech the bus came "Kiss my ass" I said before walking onto the bus.

I took a seat in the back and waited for my stop. I got off the bus and started walking home. I walked onto the porch and opened the door and heard laughter coming from the kitchen..I think? It must be Derek and Micah. I shrugged it off and made my way to the kitchen. "Justin look" I heard I looked up and my mood just dropped from okay to pissed off. Well the person I thought was Micah wasn't... It was Jason.

I growled under my breath and made my way to the stairs. He has the insolence to ignore me and not come to school but here the fuck he is at my house with my brother begin all buddy buddy like it's all good. Oh fuck him, he can go fuck himself for all I fucking care. I went to my room and locked my self in my room. If I slammed the door it would show that I care which obviously don't. Right? I groaned as my thoughts got gummbled all together and collapsed onto my bed.

I heard a knock on the door. "What" I said not wanting to be bothered with "Justin, Derek wants you down for dinner" I scoffed at him "I'll eat later" I said. "Can I come in ?" He asked. I didn't respond "I know you not sleeping" I rolled my eyes "Well no you may not come in McCann" I said while looking at the door. "Derek put your food away he's going to someone's house". I sighed now. He has to stay and watch me. Fuck. "Open the door please, I want to explain myself"  this I probably going to be a mistake. I looked up at him "Hi" he said I just nodded and turned back around walking towards my bed. "Okay so I know you wondering why I haven't been at school" he said. That's the least of my fucking worries. I just let him continue "And why I've been avoiding you" I looked at him and growled. "Okay well you know ever since we did that thing. It made me realize that" he paused for a moment before speaking again "It made me realize that...I have feelings for you" he said.

$$$$$$$$
Hello my loves how are you. You know tell me what you think. I have some new books coming out soon so when they do can you please check them out for me. How do you think Justin will not react to what Jason said? Who's William? Hehe tell me what you think.Please. Bye my loves