Chapter Twenty-Three

Hehe. You heard that. He likes me. Me. Justin Drew motherufucking Bieber. He likes me. A big ass smile crept up onto my face. As I looked at him. "Hehe you like me" I said. He looked at me for a specific answer. I smiled and got up and went to him. I could feel his eyes stare down at me. "Your such a loser" I mumbled looking up at him.

His eyes stared at me like we were talking through our eyes. His eyes pleaded with me to tell him. "You already know" I whispered but he shook his head. Is he doubting my actions ? "I need to know if you really do like me not because we were just in the moment" he said. I smiled at him and tip toed, I pulled his head down and pressed my lips onto his. His lips moved with mine gently. Making it a slow soft kiss.

I broke away and looked at him. His eyes where still half way closed. I laughed at him "dose that answer you question ?" I asked, he nodded "but I want to hear it from your mouth" I smiled up at him "I,Justin Drew Bieber fancies Thee, Jason McCann" he chuckled at me before tilting his head down and pecking my lips. We stood there smiling at each other.

Derek Bieber Point of View.

OHHHHH SHIT OH SHIT. I ran down stairs and jumped on him. "MICAH GUESS WHAT" I yelled I heard him chuckle "yes love"he said "you know that Jason guy that I told you about" he nodded "So him and Justin" he looked at me "seriously ?" He asked, I nodded "Are you going to confront him about it ?" he asked "Oh no no no, I'm going to wait and see how  long it takes for him to tell me" Micah nodded.

Just then Justin came down stairs with Jason behind him. Justin looked at me and I looked at the position me and Micah was in. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me while puckering up his lips. I pecked his lips and looked back at Justin he was looking up at  him with a pout on his lips and Jason just smiled at him.

Justin nodded and walked with Jason to the door. I crawled off his lap and looked at them. Awe so cute. They were hugging and Justin was looking up at him still pouting, Jason kissed his forehead and let go before walking off. I crawled back to Micah and curled up onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around me. Justin came and sat on the chair. "Hey" I said "hello love birds" I smiled at him "have anything to tell me ?"he shook his head, I nodded. Alright Justin I can play this game too.

$•$•$
Hello my loves how are you. I updated are you happy. I have a new book coming out its called emojis it a cahston book. I have two questions.
1 question - Will you actually read my book?
2- What do you think of this chapter ?
As simple as that I don't have anything else. You know Vite comment bye bye love ❤❤