Chapter Fourteen

After my meeting with Jason, Derek came and picked me up and we had a whole talk about what i did today. I didn't tell him about me going to the science lab don't want him thinking I'm following in his footsteps. After we got home I took off my clothes and put on some sweats that's it. i was sitting on the couch when the bell rang. i got up to open it. It was demetria she rushed in and grabbed my arm pulling me towards the steps.

                She pulled me into my room and sat on my bed. I looked at her and she looked back at me. i just continued to stare at her. ''JUSTIN'' she yelled "WHAT WOMAN" i yelled while furring my eyebrows together. "I need to talk to you" she said "Then speak Demetria" i said "Okay So i was walking down the street one day and i met this boy" she rambled ''Is he Bi'' i asked

                ''Justin'' she whined ''I'm joking'' i chuckled ''Continue Continue'' i said ''Anyways Before i was rudely interrupted'' Her eyes snapped at me i stuck my tongue out.''I met this boy and his name is Nick he's really cute but i think he dosen't like me,'' she pouted at the end ''Why do you think that'' i questioned ''Cause Justin he acts like it'' she exclaimed ''Maybe he's just shy'' i guessed ''Yeah..maybe'' she agreed.

                I looked at her..She looks so sad and broken. I groaned ''do you have his phone number'' i asked she nodded ''give it'' i said, she threw me her phone i caught it and went to her messages i messaged him and threw her phone back.

                 ''Your welcome'' i said before laying on my bed. She arched her eyebrows at me before reading the message i sent. I was expecting a hug but i got a punch in my leg. "Owie" i whimpered ''I don't want to hang out with him'' she said "Girl are you crazy" i blinked repeatedly ''ugh Justin." she whined "Girl You better Start making sense" i said

                 ''I can't hang out with him because'' she said ''Cause'' i questioned "Oh i can hang out with him" she squealed and gave me hug "Omg i have to find clothes" she said ''What am i going to wear'' "Sweats" i said ''Justin'' she said "I'm deadass your going to his house to watch a movie" i said "That dosen't mean i have to wear sweats dumbass" "But you should" i said  ''Nope i won't'' she said ''fine'' i said we sat there staring at each other for a while.

                "Justin" i nodded ''Why'd you do that''  she asked ''Do what'' i questioned ''Yah know..Kiss Austin'' she said. I didn't say anything just sat there thinking about that day. I was drunk in school..I mean i kind of do regret kissing him and then i don't. i just shrugged ''Justin you really messed up his mind'' i rolled my eyes ''I know'' i mumbled "Well do you like him" she asked. I shrugged I mean Austin's nice and he's very cute but we've been friends for like seven years it'll be just to weird.

                 "Oh" i heard i looked at her "Damn it was talking out loud again" i grumbled "Yes you where" "Fuck" i said ''Do you really believe that" she asked I nodded "Well you should tell him that Jay" she said i nodded.

"I gotta go home and clean" she said "Haha Sucks for you" I mocked "Justin Don't make me hit you" She raised her hand at me ''Okay..Damn'' "Bye JuJu" she squealed "Later Dem" i said as she walked to my door. I turned over in my bed and rested my head on my pillow slowly closing my eyes.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

                I woke up to a bright and shiny room with the sun spilling into my room. i smiled and got out of bed. I skipped downstairs and into the kitchen to a find a note from Derek. I read it and put it back down. I got a box of fruit loops and skipped back upstairs i changed into a simple pair of blue jeans and a simple shirt. i grabbed my bag, my headphones and my box of fruit loops.

                I skipped down the stairs and grabbed my keys before exiting the house and locking the door.i put on my headphones and started listening to forgien by trey songz. I danced down the street singing some of the lyrics out loud and eating some of the cereal. Some people where giving me weird looks but ignored them. No one is going to ruin my good day not today.

                When i got into school i danced in not caring how i was dancing. I danced all the way yo my locker. When August Alsina came on i started smiling i really enjoy rap music. So i started mumbling the lyrics ''I had one, two, three too many I’m fucked up, four chicks with me I’m loud, took about five shots Six bottles I just copped Twisted, turnt up, 24/7'' i got out my books and started walking to class.

                I nodding along as the lyrics passed Thur my earbuds into my ears and filling my brain ''I can’t feel my face I’m so numb I’m so wasted So dumb I’m shit faced-ed Just in case I don’t make it'' i walked into class and paused my music ''Miss.Glover may i keep my headphones on durning class, I'll copy all my notes and do my work'' i said She looked at me ''We have a test today so i guess so'' She spoke while looking at me I smiled ''Thank you Miss'' i said skipping to my seat.

                 I waited for class to start when Austin walked in, I looked up at him and got up i grabbed his hand and pulled him into the hallway ''Austin'' i said He looked down at me ''Hey Jay'' he said i gave him a small smile ''You remember when i kissed you'' I said He gave me a weak smile that looked like it had pain and sadness behind it ''Yeah'' "Damn it She told you" i exclaimed. 

                He nodded I pouted and looked down at my shoes.i mentally groaned he hates me "I understand if you don't wanna be my best friend anymore" i mumbled "Hey i'd never stop begin friends with you" he said tilting my head up "But I-" He cut me off "That dosen't mean anything okay" "But what about your feelings" I said

                "There okay Justin they'll get fixed one day" He said i sighed "I'm sorry" i mumbled He lifted my head up and looked at me i looked back at him, i smiled small at his sparkly green eyes and his dark brown hair that fit him perfectly, He leaned in and placed a small kiss on my cheek. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek as well.  I saw him blush i smiled and grabbed his hand interlocking our fingers before walking into the classroom.

                I walked to his desk and bent down to his ear. "I would totally date you if we were'nt so close" i whispered before kissing his cheek again then walking off to my desk. i sat down and put back on my head phones. 

                I got my paper and wrote my name on it. and started answering the questions.When i was finished i got up and gave it in. I sat back down and listened to my music while waiting.

                I looked out the window to see what i think was Jason with another teacher. I felt kind of sickish nasty feeling on the inside probably cause they where on campus and well that's my mentor.They could at least leave. But i do wonder what there talking about ?

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Hallo my loves Do you like the gif at the side. Anyways I'm going back to school in like three days So Idk when i will be able to do the next chapter but i will do my best to try. Have a Wonderful Days My babies. ILY bye