Chapter Twenty-Four

I smiled at him into my phone. I was currently facetiming him. While on my way to my old school. "Where are you going babe" I giggled at the name 'babe' 'To practice" I said "oh you joined a sports team" he said I started laughing "ah your funny" I said wiping away my fake tears. "Haha hilarious..then what are you doing" he asked " I'm going to compete in a singing contest" he smiled at me "aw you can sing" I nodded "sing for me" I shook my head "your going to have to wait..bye baby" he pouted "Bye boo" I ended the call and sighed as I entered the school sigh sigh. Still hasn't changed.

I looked around the school before making my way to the auditorium I looked around at all the people. At least no one I like is here. I walked onto the stage and sat down at the edge. I took out my book and looked over the past sings I have wrote in the past year or stuff. I want it to be fun but I also want it to be soulful if you get what I mean. "Howdy" I heard. Why Is it that every where I go someone wants to talk to me. "Hey" I said unenthusiastic about this. "can you pass me that guitar" she or he said. I got up and gave it to her "thanks" I nodded and sat back down "Justin" I looked at her "how'd you know that" she asked "My brother told me about you" I groaned "Sabrina" she waved at me.

"How old are you now?"I asked "fifteen" damn. I nodded "you sing" she nodded "I didn't know you sing" she said "yeah it like a free time thing" I said "Then you won't mind singing with me" I eyed her. Is William putting her up to this ? She a really nice girl and she was such a cutie when I was dating William. "Its a part of the competition" she said "What" what do they think this is the voice, I don't need to pair up with someone just to win not even my ex eneffinces on EX BOYFRIEND.

I sighed "can I at least hear you sing first" she nodded and grabbed a mic. I watched her she tapped on the mic "All along it was a fever A cold sweat hot-headed believer I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something," she sang. Alright she good. " He said, "If you dare, come a little closer.

"Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know." I smiled and clapped "okay okay yes I will pair up with you" she smiled at me "Yay thank you" I smiled and nodded I put my book back in bag. "Where you going" she asked "Somewhere to meet someone I'll come back later okay" she nodded  "Bye Sabrina" I said before walking out the auditorium.

$•$•$
Hello my loves so updated sooner than I thought. I'm taking the SHAST tomorrow. So yes I updated to day. I don't know about you guys but I think this chapter is okay. Tell me if you Like it plus I have a question for you guys ready?
Question- If I made a sequel to this book would you read it. And what do you think it would be like.
Also tell me if that video worked cause I'm not all that sure. That's it my loves have a wonderful day and I'll see the next time bye. ❤❤❤❤