Chapter Twenty-One

So today is Tuesday. It's been a week since I kissed Jason and he hasn't been around. Guess I scared him away. Sigh.sigh I looked around the classroom. I felt someone tap me. I looked back and the gave me a paper. I took it and read it. Are you okay jay- austy. I smiled small and wrote back I'm fine austy-jay. And gave it back to the guy. About a minute later it was returned. Man they move fast. I took it and readied it. Are you sure your not acting like your self- austy. I wrote him back what do you mean ?-jay. And once again I've started sending it back to him. In about a minute or so it came back. I started reading it. I mean your not cursing, your not talking bad about people, I don't know are you okay I just want to make sure that you're fine I'm sorry if I sound a little over protective or something like that but I really want to know if you're OK or not - austy. I smiled small and wrote back. I'm fine I'm just thinking..okay Austin- jay.

I was going to pass it back to him but then something or should I say someone snatched it out of my hand. I looked up and saw something that I didn't want to see and that was Mr. Carmichael. " hello Mr Bieber in what world does this seem to be okay that you can pass those in my class" he asked. I just looked at him. I totally just wanted to give him my finger but no. I'm gonna be nice,respectful Justin. "Hmm who is austy" he asked and Austin slowly raised his hand.

Everybody started laughing at him. I looked back at him and gave him a small smile. He smiled back at me.I turned back in my seat. And waited for the period to be over. Just then the bell rang and students quickly got out of their seats and rushed towards the door. I hummed quietly and made my way to the door. "Hey Justin" I heard, I looked back, it was Austin "Hey Austin" he smiled at me "Want to hang out tonight" he asked I gave him a weak smile "I can't I'm going to dinner with Derek to meet my grandparents" he nodded "okay jay, I'll see you later them right" I nodded and started walking down the hall.

****

I waited for a bus to come so I fan make my way home. I hummed the tune of good girls by 5 seconds of summer. I inhaled the air and held my books closer to my chest. "Hey" I heard I looked back to see the last person I every wanted too.

Hello my lovelies. I am in Canada rn Hehe Justin bieber. Anyways how do you think the person justin is taking about? Please tell me what you think you feedback gives me life. Bye my babies