Chapter Thirty Eight

I can't believe it. It just doesn't make sense we've been friends for seven years and he has the guts to do this to me.

I should have known that Charlotte was the head of this plan but it didn't make sense. After my first year I didn't care for Charlotte I actually never did even in my first year.

But the best way to prove your haters wrong is success right ? And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to win this contest and I'm going to tell Jason the big news Derek took me the doctor, I am indeed pregnant which is kind of weird but im happy for it, I have a happy tiny little baby inside of me.

Hopefully I don't throw up on the stage. I took deep breath as I stood back stage. Everything is going to be alright.

Jason McCann POV

I smiled as I took a seat in the middle section of the auditorium. I looked around and saw Derek. Im really looking forward to Justin I hope his cold doesn't bother him. But other than that I'm happy to be here and support him.

***

This is the last song I will be performing and everything went how I planed most people were going to sing soft sentimental songs I'm the beginning but you all know me I'm different and shit and I'm going to sing stuck in the moment.

I walked out on stage with a smile on my face. I've been doing that a lot lately. I walked up to the mic and waited for the music to start.

"Now Romeo and Juliet,
Bet they never felt the way we felt. Bonnie and Clyde, Never had to hide like we do, we do. You and I both know it can't work,It's all fun and games, 'Til someone gets hurt,
And I don't, I won't let that be youI looked into the and smiled as I met the blue eyes I fell in love.

"Now you don't wanna let go,
And I don't wanna let you know That there might be something real between us two, who knew?
Now we don't wanna fall but, We're tripping in our hearts and, It's reckless and clumsy,
Cause I know you can't love me, hey" 

"I wish we had another time,
I wish we had another place,
But everything we have is stuck in the moment,
And there's nothing my heart can do
To fight with time and space,
'Cause I'm still stuck in the moment with you"

I finished and smiled happily as a round of applause filled the auditorium. "Thank you" I said before walking off stage.

They asked everyone back on stage and thanked us for participating in the show. There going to announce the winners of third second and first place hopefully I get in first I did use all of my own songs.

"In fourth place..Liam Barret" yeah you know claps and stuff.

"In third place Sabrina Carpenter" I smiled at her and gave her a small hug.

"In second place...Justin Bieber" I smiled to myself happy with what I got and for some reason I got a standing ovation YAY. Aaliyah got in first and I think she deserve it she is a wonderful singer after all.

I left the stage and walked towards Jason. He smiled and pulled me into a hug "I missed you baby" he smiled "me too..let's go out and celebrate your win"

I laughed at him "its only second place" he rolled his eyes "it's still better than last" I stopped my self from another counter and nodded at him.

He took my hand and lead me to a cute little café down the block named blu so chic right? We sat down at a booth, I started at him as he read the menu.

"See anything good ?" He said glancing up at me. I looked down at the menu "I uh no I have something to tell you" he looked at me and smiled "tell me baby"

"You remember my cold" he nodded "its gone" "aw that's good" I nodded "its gone because I was never actually sick."

His eyebrows furred together "then what was it ?" He asked "I'm um pregnant" I said with a crooked smile. He eyes widened at me and he mouth hung open a bit "oh I- I must have some special cum then" he smirked.

I smiled at him. This is going to be the start of a wonderful life. 

***

Hello my loves this is the last chapter and I hope you enjoyed my book. Tell me what you think bye bye loves have a good day/night