Chapter Twelve

I got out my keys and put them in the lock twisting it opening the door.i walked in and shut the door behind me. I let out a squeal and ran upstairs. I need to talk to someone asap. I ran up the stairs and skipped into Derek's room luckily he was there "DEREK" i yelled "I'm Right in front of you Justin What" He said with a look of pure annoyance in his face. ''I met this guy'' i said, he looked at me and patted a spot on his bed telling me to come and sit. I dropped my bag and climbed onto his bed ''Tell Derek more'' he spoke referring to himself in third person i rolled my eyes and continued.

                "Anyways I was in the park eating a sandwhich when this man came over to me-" i was cut off by a sound like a grumble i don't know. i looked over at Derek and he was watching me ''You said He was a guy'' he said ''He is you loser'' i said in a duh tone ''guy means boy'' he said ''Ugh whatever just let me continue'' i said, he nodded "Anyways like i was saying i was eating a sandwhich and this guy came over to me and like started saying shit about do you know why I'm here Justin and whatever and i like totally blew him off and shit but then he sat down next to me and said my name again and when i looked at him i like blew up'' i said

                 ''Blew up?' he asked "YES remember that day i didn't go to school" i said looking at him ''What is that everyday'' he asked i hit his arm ''shut up is not, and the day i went to the beach and met theses guys i told you about'' i said ''Oh yeah'' he said ''That was the guy that was looking at me at the shop'' I exclaimed

                ''Wait he's the dream blue eyed guy you met and that felt like you were having amazing guy sex with just by eye contact'' He questioned, I nodded blushing a bit. ''How old is he Justin'' I shurgged ''Like twenty'' i said ''Justin I think it's great that you found someone that you have a connection to even though you guys barley talked but Justin it's wrong to like him'' Derek said I pouted and shook my head.

                "Justin your sixteen not eighteen but sixteen" he said ''So what i like him'' i said ''Justin you're sixteen and he's like Twenty or even older It's a four to five year age difference'' he said ''I don't care Derek'' I stated rolling my eyes, I'm losing my temper right now.''You can get your attitude all you want Justin But it's wrong'' he said ''UGH! what do you know you you stupid idiot, I can like him all i want you  and you can't change it'' i said hitting his chest repeatedly.

                 ''Justin'' he said ''No leave me alone'' i said getting off his bed ''Justin'' he repeated, I ignored him and walked out his room making sure to slam the door, I walked over to my room and locked the door i climbed onto my bed and layed there hugging my stuffed penguin penguini ''It's not wrong to like him right penguini'' i mumbled bring him closer to my chest. i closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

Next day.

                Derek Bieber Point of View

               I got up bright and early right before six am. I know Justin is upset with me but he can't be for long he has to see where i'm coming from with this. He's only sixteen and The dude i don't even know is like twenty maybe he's even older like thirty. i wonder if Justin is up yet but him being..well him i don't think so. i stayed downstairs watching the news until seven i went upstairs and knocked on his door.

                I heard a faint hello through the door ''Justin'' i said the door opened and i met the face of a pouty tired Justin, I chuckled and he hit my chest i brought him into my arms giving him a hug. ''good morning little one'' i said  he huffed and yawned ''I'm not little Derek'' he said i nodded ''Okay Justin'' i said he looked up at me.

                 ''I don't get it Derek'' he said ''Get what..Math'' I asked ''No you nincompoop'' He said ''Hurtful'' i said he giggled ''Why is it so wrong to like him'' he asked ''Cause Justin it's  inappropriate' i said ''But I like him! In more ways than one'' he said I slapped his head ''Stop begin negative'' i said he growled at me and let go ''Bully'' he said walking towards the bathroom while sticking his tongue out at me.

                I rolled my eyes at him and went back downstairs. I sat down on the lumpy couch and looked around the simple house i made for the both of us. I heard a knock at the door and got up to go get it.

Justin Bieber  Point Of View

                I spit out the green scope mouthwash and looked at my teeth in the mirror ''Rawr'' i said smiling, I put down my toothbrush and walked out the bathroom. I went to my room and put some basketball shorts a white v-neck shirt and red supras and started humming the lyrics to Love me it's this song i wrote about some guy i liked in like the seventh grade but i was like way to shy to go talk to him so i wrote the song instead.

                I grabbed my book bag and walked downstairs to see Derek at the door. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen i got a bowl and a box of frosted flakes. and skim milk the fuck is skim milk i looked it up on my phone, It the same as fat free milk i rolled my eyes and poured it into my cereal. Before sitting down on the bar-stool and eating. ''Justin'' i heard i looked up it's ''Justin'' i heard i looked up it was Derek ''Yes brother'' i said ''There's someone here to see you'' he said i rolled my eyes ''send them in'' i said i giggled i sound like such a badass.

                I looked up to see Jason there he was dressed in a grey short sleeved shirt that showed all his tattoos with some darksih blue jeans, and a black hat that kind looked like pharell's and the it don't. Whoa Whoa Whoa This is Very VERY VERY unexpected.

                He smiled at me and i just waved at him ''Hello Justin'' he said ''Hi'' i said shyly fuck this is seventh grade all over again ''Are you ready to go'' he asked me i looked at him ''Huh'' i said ''Well do you want a ride again'' he said i nodded and told him to hold on. i got up and took out a toaster strudel i popped it in the toaster and waited once done i took it out and walked towards him ''I'm r-ready'' i said he nodded and walked towards the front door.

                I looked at Derek and smiled ''BYE Derek'' i said ''Bye bye jay'' he said turning the channel ''DON't i get a hug'' i said lowering my voice i heard him chuckle half hartedly and nod, I walked towards him with my arms open he opened his arm and i walked into them warping mine around his back and his draped over my shoulder.

                ''Bye'' i said ''Bye Bye'' he said i smiled and let go of him and skipped to Jason who was watching us. He gave me a small and opened the door i thanked him and walked out to his car i got in the passengers seat and waited. Once he got in we made our way to school.

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Hello Babies How are you i hope you enjoyed this chapter i didn't so yeah have a good dayy my babies ily bye 😊 💕💖💋💋💋