Chapter Fifteen

I walked down the hall currently How could you by Speaker Knockerz listening to the lyrics made me laugh a little but its a good song. My head moved around as the lyrics swerved around my brain "Bitch hit the curb, hold up swerve, my car go skurt" I walked down the hall while looking at shoes. Huh, Are my feet really that small ? I pondered while continuing my walk. I felt a hand grab my wrist and pulled me.

                I looked up and arched my eyebrow I didn't see there face but only there hair. I snatched my hand away and started running down the hall. I looked back to see if the person was following me, With me not paying attention to what's in-front of me i bumped into someone making me stumble backwards "Justin" i heard i looked up it was Jason 

                I waved at him and he picked me up by my waist "Hi" i said "Are you allowed to have those in" he touched my earbuds. I nodded and then he nodded "Well come to me at lunch ok'' he said "Eh i don't want to" i pouted "Well you have to or else you don't pass this grade" he told "What do you mean" i asked "I'll explain it when you meet me in my office during lunch" he said

                I rolled my eyes and continued walking down the hall. i entered my science class room and took a seat. i got out my notebook and started my work. i realized i was late but whatever. i finished my work very quickly and then my song came on well i like to many songs but this one got my hyped.

                 I smiled widely which rarely do "And we're standing here looking at each other, baby, eye to eye" i said i heard the room go quiet. i took off my ear-buds off and looked around "IS there a problem" i asked almost yelling which made everyone turn around. "Justin if your going to listen to music in my class don't sing outloud" i nodded and put back in my ear-buds. 

                I continued my work. i put my pencil down and looked around the room. I saw a face in the window i squinted to get a better view. It was demetria i rolled my eyes and waved my hand. she shook her head. I sighed and raised my hand and asked if i can go to the bathroom. He nodded, I got up and took the pass i left and looked around.i started walking around looking for her. But i had no luck. I went back to class and waited for the bell to ring.

                After the bell rang i grabbed my bag and started walking towards the door. i walked down stairs to the basement. This is honestly the most stupidest place to put an office but I'm not the principal. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open, "Come in" i heard I pushed open the door and sat down in the chair.

                 "Sup McCann" i said looking around. "Get up" I looked at him "What" i asked "We're leaving" I sighed and got back up.i followed him out the room then out the school to his car. "Where are we going" i asked "Just get in the car" i raised my eyebrow at him "Are you trying to seduce me" He chuckled and said no. "I wish you would" i mumbled "What was that" he asked "Nothing" I got in and buckled up then he got in. I really wonder where he's taking me but i guess i'll find out when we get there.

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Hello my love's How are you. I updated but now the chapters will be shorter cause of school but yeah. I'll try and update as much as i can but yeah i love you babies bye love