Chapter Thirty-two

Myster person point of view

My plan is almost in action in just a few more days and then the entire school will know how much of a nasty little slut Justin bieber is for having a relationship with someone apart of the staff. Althogh thay little pussy backed out of my plan i don't care anymore. This is going to be wonderful

Justin Bieber's point of view

I giggled and skipped around the school happily. Ah don't you love it when one person can just brighten up your entire day. Hehe I do. I jumped and leaped looking like a mad man. I woke up today feeling fantastic and no one is going to change that.

I went to Jason's office and knocked on his door. He opened it up and smiled at me before I started leaping into his office. "Happy I see" I nodded "that's good to hear" I smiled at him "I've been great" he nodded "no more fights?" I nodded "still cursing" I nodded and he laughed at me "well I don't see much else I could fix your good to go baby"I pecked his lips before leaving.

✴✴✴

I still haven't told Derek that I'm dating Jason I'm going to tell him today after my lunch with Jason. I went down to Jason's office and opened up the door "hey babe" he said I smiled "hi love" I sat down and passed him his lunch He smiled and sat down. We started eating I could feel Jason glancing at me. I looked up at him and he winked at me I giggled and grabbed his hand he squezzed my hand.

"So your singing competion is coming up" I nodded "I'm going to sing three songs" he smirked at me "are they about me" I nodded shyly"sing me one" I shook my head "aw why not" I blushed "cause I'm nervous" he kissed my hand "please" i rolled my eyes "later..okay" he nodded I looked at my phone I have to get going for practice "awh no" I looked at Jason and he pouted "don't leave" I frowned slightly "I'll be back its just practice" he looked at me "but he's their" I chuckled "he doesn't even talk to me anymore" he rolled his eyes "but he looks at you" I giggled at his jealousy, I pecked his lips "okay jase, don't worry I'll text you I just want to win baby" he nodded "love you" I said packing up my stuff "love you too babe" I looked at him and his eyes showed me something I'm not sure but eh "baby bye" he gave me a small smile "bye juju" I smiled and left.

Jason McCann's point of view

Great he left. I got on my laptop and looked at rings. I'm planing on getting one for justin on his birthday even though it's many months away I want the ring to be perfect,Cuz' he's perfect to me.

I wonder what's his ring size. I picked up my phone and called Derek. "Hello" I asked "Jason?"he asked "Hi Derek, how are you" I heard him chuckle "what do you want Jason" I cleared my throat "um you know how Justin and I ..er hang out alot"

"I know you guys are dating okay" he blurted out, I was shocked a little "how did you know ?" I asked "well it wasn't very hard to find out I mean you come to our house only for Justin, you guys are always looking at each , Justin giggles and he blushes when he's around you and just many more showed it" I smiled sheeply "well I was wondering if you knew Justin's ring size?" "Why ?" I sighed a little "cause I'm going to get him a ring" I heard an aww through the phone and some other talking. "Micah hush I'll slap your bum" I laughed.

"oh did you hear that" I mumbled a yes under my laughing. "Why are you giving my brother a ring, what type of ring is this" "well he means a lot to me and it's an...engagement ring" I heard a giant 'aw' in the background "you want to marry my brother" I didn't answer him back yet.

Do I want to marry Justin ? He is my everything I adore him so much. How rude he is, how he takes his time with little things like getting dressed, when he smiles, his body is amazing, I hate seeing him sad he looks so broken but literally just everything He dose makes me happy "yes I do, I want Justin to be my soon to be husband"

"His ring size is an 5.5 and yes you may per-wed my brother" a smile broke out on my face "oh thank you so much" I heard him laugh quietly "don't break his heart McCann" "I won't I promise" I hanged. Justin's going to be my husband and soon.

✴✴✴
Hola my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter this is just a Lil sum sum thing I put together. I don't like the new updated but yeah. Tell me what you think have a fabulous day my loves bye