Part-1

The episode starts with a beautiful country CANADA.

A girl is sleeping on the bed. She is turning and tossing on the bed. She is seeing someone laughing on her. She saw someone beating her with belt.
She woke up with a jerk. She was scared. She was shivering and sweating from head to toe.

She switched on the lights and tv. She wasn't scared anymore but suffocated. She went and stood near the window. She was having tears in her eyes.

MORNING 8:00 am

She took bath and came out. She got ready. She made breakfast for herself. Today was her job interview.

Naira had her breakfast. She left for her interview. She was walking when she got hit by a bike. That bike was stopped when a boy hit that boy on bike.

Boy removed the other boy's helmet and slapped him.

Boy:- Are you out of your mind? Can't you see that you hit someone?

He dragged that boy to the girl.

Boy 2:- I'm sorry Mam!

Girl:- It's Okay!

Boy on the bike left. While the other boy looking at girl's angelic face. She was looking cute but her eyes were showing pain and fear. He was hurt somewhere inside.

Boy picked up her file and read her name.

Boy:- NAIRA!!

Naira(stammering):- Yes I'm Naira! Please give me my file! I have interview!

Boy:- I'm KARTIK SINGHANIA!

Naira:- You are Kartik Sir!

Kartik:- Sir? So you have job interview in my office.

Naira:- Yes Sir!

(Kartik is 23 years old. Naira is 22 years old.)

Kartik:- Please come with me in car! Roads here are not good! You are injured too! You don't have to be scared. I'm not going to eat you!

Kartik helped Naira in sitting in his car.

Kartik(in his mind):- She doesn't even smile! What happened with her? I don't think she is like this from years! Why I'm feeling pain seeing her like this? Kartik you have gone mad!

Kartik and Naira reached Kartik's office. Kartik helped Naira in coming out as her foot was little injured. Kartik took Naira inside.

Naira(in her mind):- Why I'm feeling safe with him? No Naira every man is same!

Kartik made her sit. After making sure she is fine. He went to his cabin. He was taking interviews. Now it was Naira's turn.

Kartik:- Naira please sit!

Naira:- Thank you Sir!

Naira gave her resume to Kartik. Kartik went through it. Her resume was actually impressive.

Kartik:- So you got 92% marks in BCom final year!

Naira:- Yes!

Kartik:- Good! You did any job earlier?

Naira:- No its my first job!

Kartik:- Okay! So be ready tomorrow at 8:30 am to join office.

Naira:- Really?

Kartik:- Yes you have to manage accounts. It's okay if you give slow start. I have no problem but I want work perfect. If you have any issue then tell me.

Naira:- No I'm fine with it!

Kartik:- Your salary is Rs 70,000 per month! Is it okay?

Naira:- Thank you!

Kartik:- I'll ask my driver to drop you. Your foot is injured!

Naira:- No I'll...

Kartik called his driver and asked him to drop Naira to her apartment. Naira left the cabin.

Kartik:- What has happened to me? Why I'm so much concerned for her? Kartik you have gone mad!

Naira was sitting in the car. She was in her past.

Kaira ff-Saubhagyavati Bhava!! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें