Part-15

The episode starts with Kartik and Naira sleeping .

MORNING 6:00 AM

Naira woke up and saw the most beautiful sight in front of her. Her Kartik sleeping with a cute smile.

He was tightly holding Naira's waist. Naira smiled at his love for her. Naira was moving more close to Kartik. Their faces were just an inch apart.

Kartik opened his eyes and saw Naira looking at him. He was lost in her eyes. Their lips came closer and closer.

Finally their lips were joined. They both started kissing each other. Kartik turned Naira and came over her. He was rubbing his hands on his waist. Naira's hands were moving in his hairs.

Kartik started removing Naira's nighty. Naira was working on Kartik's shirt.
They broke the kiss after 20 minutes. Before Naira could realise Kartik started kissing Naira's neck,shoulder and collar bone. He was licking and giving love bites. Suddenly Kartik realised something and backed off. Naira opened her eyes.

Naira:- What happened Kartik?

Kartik:- Naira woh are you....

Naira(cupping his face):- I'm all yours Kartik! I also want you! I want you to claim me yours forever.

Kartik:- Are you sure?

Naira:- Yes I'm sure!

Kartik again took Naira in kiss. They were tasting each other hungrily. Kartik opened Naira's nighty completely and threw it away. Naira removed Kartik shirt and threw it. Kartik removed Naira's inners too. Kartik was in his boxers now while Naira was lying naked beneath Kartik.
Naira closed her eyes. Kartik kissed on her eyes.

Kartik:- Naira I'm your husband before that I'm your best friend. You don't have to be shy or embarrassed. Please open your eyes na!

Naira opened her eyes and saw pure love in Kartik's eyes.

Naira:- I love you!

Kartik:- I love you more! May I?

Naira nodded in yes. Kartik widened Naira's legs. Naira was confused. Kartik entered his middle finger inside Naira. He started moving his finger in circular motion. He was slowly hitting his g-spot. Kartik increased his pace. Naira was just moaning his name. She was digging her nails in his shoulders. Naira was ecstatic. Naira had her orgasm.

After almost 15 minutes,Kartik stopped finger fucking Naira. He took out his finger. Kartik started sucking Naira's upper body like a hungry baby. Naira's hands were just moving in his hairs and on back.

Finally after torturing Naira for almost 30 minutes,Kartik widened Naira's legs and entered inside her. Naira wrapped her legs around Kartik's waist. Kartik was moving inside out Naira while he kept kissing and licking Naira's body.

The room was filled with Naira's moans. After almost 50 minutes they both climaxed together. Kartik kissed on Naira's forehead.

Kartik:- You Okay na?

Naira:- Hmm! I'm okay!

Naira saw pure love and concern in Kartik's eyes for her. Kartik moved out of Naira. Kartik held Naira's hand and kept on his erection. Naira immediately took her hand back. Kartik was sure that Naira isn't comfortable with this.
Kartik kissed on her nose.

Kartik:- Naira its okay if you are uncomfortable! I just wanted to know this. I'm sorry if I hurt you! Sholly!

Naira:- I'm a little uncomfortable in this Kartik! I'm sorry but I can't!

Kartik:- Sssshhh don't give me explanations I can understand your feelings very well.

Naira realised that she was still lying naked beneath Kartik. Kartik got up from the bed and picked up Naira in his arms. He took Naira to washroom and made her stand under the shower.

Kartik turned on the shower. The water drenched them completely. Kartik looked at Naira's lips and then in her eyes. Naira closed her eyes with a smile. Kartik took Naira's lips for a kiss. They were kissing each other hungrily. Kartik pinned Naira to the wall.

Kartik was moving his hands on Naira's every body part. While kissing,Kartik widened Naira's legs a little. Kartik entered his middle finger inside her. Naira wanted to break the kiss but Kartik wasn't letting her to break. They were chewing each other's lips. Their tongues were fighting for dominance.

Kartik was hitting Naira's g-spot very fast making Naira had orgasm. They broke the kiss the moment Naira had her orgasm. Naira was panting very heavily. Kartik started licking,sucking and biting Naira's body.

Kartik widened Naira's legs and entered inside her. Naira wrapped her legs around his waist to give him more access to take her. She was enjoying his touch on every of her body part. Now her body and her soul was of Kartik forever. She hid her face in crook of his neck and hugged him tightly. Kartik took her out of washroom and laid her on couch. He started moving inside out her. All she could do was moaning his name.

After 40 minutes,they both climaxed. Kartik was abt to move from Naira when...

Naira:- Don't Go!

Kartik:- Naira you might be feeling pain! You might be tired!

Naira:- I can be like this with you for my whole life. I want you to be like this inside me whole life!

Kartik kissed on her forehead. He laid over her and hid his face in her cleavage. Naira was moving her hands in hairs.