Part-16

The episode starts with Kartik lying over Naira.

Kartik was lying over Naira still inside her. His face was in her cleavage. Naira was caressing his hairs.

Kartik looked up and saw Naira lost.

Kartik:- Naira What happened?

Naira:- Nothing!

Kartik:- Don't Lie to me!

Naira:- Your love and your love making made me forget that night when Yuvraj...

Naira was stopped by Kartik's rough lips. Naira was startled first. But she later gave in. Naira's hands were around his neck pulling him more inside her.

After almost 20 minutes they broke the kiss. Kartik could feel his hardness. Naira also chuckled.

Naira:- This much hard in just kiss!

Kartik(cutely):- When I have a wife like you sweet,cute,innocent,hot and sexy what can I do? I can't control na!

Naira:- So what's the plan now?

Kartik:- Making love with you!

Naira:- Whole day?

Kartik:- It's your choice My Love!

Naira:- I told you I can be like this with you for my whole life.

Kartik:- Then be ready!

Naira:- For What?

Kartik:- To feel more pleasure!

Naira:- What are you up to?

Kartik:- Just wait and watch!

Kartik moved out of Naira and picked her up. Kartik sat on the couch and pulled Naira. He made Naira sit in his lap. Naira's back was hitting Kartik's chest. Kartik was licking Naira's back sensuously. He was moving fingers on her back making her moan.

Naira leaned over Kartik. Kartik with one hand started caressing Naira's front body. Kartik's other hand went downwards. Kartik slowly entered his finger inside Naira's world. He started hitting her g-spot. Naira wasn't able to do anything. His legs were holding her legs. Naira was being tortured by both the ways. But she was loving it. She was moaning Kartik's name.

After 10 minutes,Naira orgasmed But Kartik kept fingering her and rubbing her body. After another 10 minutes,Kartik took out his finger. Naira was just moaning his name.

Kartik:- Naira!

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- I want you again!

Naira:- Hmm! I want you too!

Listening to this Kartik again picked up Naira in his arms. He made Naira sit on the bed. He was very hard. Kartik widened Naira's legs and in one go entered inside her. He was moving inside out her in sitting position.

He laid Naira on the bed and came over her. Naira wrapped her legs around Kartik's waist. Kartik increased his pace. The room was filled with Naira's moans. They both climaxed after 40 minutes.

Kartik moved out of Naira. Kartik knew Naira is very tired because of him.
Kartik picked up Naira and took her to washroom. They took bath. Naira wasn't able to walk. Kartik picked her up and took her to room. He laid Naira on the bed and made her wear her clothes. He knew Naira is tired and in pain too.

Kartik(teary eyed+holding his ears):- I'm sorry! I hurt you na! I made you tired na!

Naira:- Kartik come here Sit!

Kartik sat beside Naira. Naira wiped his tears and held his hands.

Naira:- Kartik I agree that I'm tired but you stopped na. I told you that I want you! You can never ever think of hurting me even in your dreams too. The way you love me na I forget my every pain and tiredness. I just want to be with you. Kartik what's the date today?

Kartik:-16th January! Naira you also na!

Naira(tensed):- What 16th Jan?

Kartik:- Naira What happened?

Naira:- Kartik woh..can I say something?

Kartik:- Hmm Bolo na!

Naira:- Can we avoid intimation for few days!

Kartik:- Naira yes we can! You don't have to ask me just tell me!

Naira:- No actually in this week only is my Months date! May be they come tomorrow.

Naira realised what she said. She closed her eyes.

Kartik(cupping her face):- Naira! I'm your husband! I have right to know all this! But if you are uncomfortable then...

Naira:- You love me very much na!

Kartik:- No! I love you very very very very very much....

Naira laughed on his antics. She pulled his nose.

Kartik(rubbing his nose):- Owwww! Very bad girl! Who pulls anyone's nose?

Naira:- I'm here pulling your nose!

Kartik(taking Naira in hug):- I love you!

Naira:- I love you too!

Kartik:- But I love you more!

Naira:- I know that!

Kartik kissed on her hairs. Naira kissed on his chest.