Part-7

The episode starts with Kartik just looking at Naira.

Kartik was shocked to listen Whatever Naira went through. Tears were continuously falling from his eyes.

Naira:- Yuvraj was killed by one of his enemy on the way when he was being taken to mental asylum.

Naira looked up at Kartik.

Naira:- Do you still love me?

Kartik was numb. Naira knew Kartik doesn't love her anymore. But to her surprise Naira hugged her tightly.

Kartik(crying):- Naira I love you! I really really love you! Whatever happened has happened! I know you also love me!

Naira(pushing Kartik):- I don't love you!

Kartik was hurt deep inside. He didn't say anything and quietly got up.

Kartik:- I'm not made to be loved! You don't deserve me! You deserve someone better! My family also hate me you also hate me! I think there's problem with me!

Naira was shocked. She looked up at Kartik. She stood up and went near him.

Naira:- What did you say? Your family hates you why?

Kartik:- Why are you getting worried Naira? It's my life! I'm made to live this life. May be God forgot to make love line in my fate. But I want to say something to you! Try to forget that dreadful past. I know its not easy but you can give try! Move on in your life!

Kartik started to leave when...

Naira:- I love you!

Kartik stood rooted in his place. He turned back and saw Naira in tears. He knew she loves him too. He knew she need him. Kartik went to Naira.

Kartik:- You love me!

Naira:- Yes I love you But What you think is t possible!

Kartik:- Why Naira? Please trust me once! I'll never betray you! I'll never hurt you! If I ever hurt you na that day will be my last day on this world. I'll kill myself if I hurt you at any moment. I love you Naira! I really really love you! Please just one chance to me! I'll always take care of you! I'll heal your every wound with my love! I'll die without you Naira! I can't live without you!

Kartik fell on her feet. He can't even think of living without Naira for a second. He was very deeply in love with her. Naira sat in front of him and cupped his face. She wiped his tears.

Naira:- I love you! But my past will not let me love you! I get nightmares of his beatings and his molestation! I am not made you enjoy life.

Kartik:- Give yourself once chance! You are made to start a new life! You are made to laugh! You are made to enjoy life! Think with your heart what you want! I want you to give a new start to your life Naira!

Naira saw pure love in Kartik's eyes. Her mind was saying no Naira you can't do it. But her heart was saying move on Naira only Kartik can take care of you in the best way.

Naira closed her eyes. She only saw Her and Kartik's moments. Kartik thought Naira's Answer is no so he got up. He turned to leave when...

Naira:- I surrender myself! I give you a chance to make me enjoy my life!

Kartik was very happy. He turned towards Naira and opened his arms. Naira stood up and went in his open arms.

Kartik held tightly to tell her that she is safe in his arms. Naira was crying now. Kartik wanted that Naira should let our her pain. Kartik slowly made Naira sit on the sofa. He was caressing her hairs and rubbing her back.

Almost after 3 hours of crying,Kartik felt Naira calming. Kartik broke the hug a little to see Naira's face. He smiled because he saw Naira sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Kartik tried to break the hug but Naira was holding his waist very tightly.

Naira(in sleep):- Please don't leave me!

Kartik kissed on her forehead. He leaned on the sofa. Naira was now lying above Kartik. Kartik was patting Naira's head so that she can sleep peacefully. He knew that now Naira will not get that nightmare.