Part-4

The episode starts with a leap.

LEAP OF 5 MONTHS

Kartik knew he was in love with Naira. Naira too was in love with Kartik but her past was stopping her to be happy.

It was just another day.

Naira came inside Kartik's cabin. He was working on his laptop.

Naira:- Good Morning Sir!

Kartik:- Good Morning Naira! Please sit!

Naira:- Sir these files! Your sign!

Kartik:- Oh my God! How I didn't see this earlier?

Naira was looking at Kartik confusingly.

Kartik:- I have to handle a deal in Darjeeling India.

Listening to the Darjeeling Naira panicked. She was shivering. Kartik noticed her.

He went to her and held her.

Kartik:- Naira What happened? You Okay?

Naira:- Darjeeling!

Kartik:- Sssshhh...calm down!

Naira:- I don't want to go there!

Kartik:- Okay Okay! No one will take you there! Please listen to me once!

Naira looked at Kartik and saw pure love and concern for her.

Kartik:- Naira I don't know in which fear you are! But if you will get afraid like this easily people will take this as your weakness. They may torture you using this weapon. You have to become strong. You have to give yourself that will power. A woman is the most strong character in this world. She bears everything but that doesn't mean she should stay quiet. Women have full right to stand for themselves. I don't know your past. I don't want to know. I said you this all as a friend. Now you go home and think abt it!

Naira was overwhelmed. She just nodded in yes.

It was Night 10:30 pm.

Naira was waking back to her apartment. She was thinking abt Kartik's words.

Naira(in her mind):- I love you Kartik Sir! But I can't love you! My past is not letting me love myself! I know you are right that I have to be strong. But whenever I try I get those flashbacks. I see his torture on me.

Suddenly Naira saw some guys looking at her lustfully. She was scared. The boys were coming towards

Boy 1:- Hi hotty!

Boy 2:- Come with us quietly!

Boy 3:- Why are you asking? Pick her and take in van!

Kartik came there and saw this. He was hell angry. He came out of his car. But he didn't go there. He wanted Naira to take stand for herself.

Naira:- Dekho! Leave me alone!

Boy 1:- We will leave you after having fun!

Kartik's words ran in Naira's mind. Naira closed her eyes. Naira opened her eyes and slapped the boy.

Kartik smiled wholeheartedly. He was happy that Naira gave a try and was successful. Now Kartik went to her.

Boy was abt to slap Naira when Kartik held his arm and twisted.

Kartik:- Naira God helps those who helps themselves.

Kartik beaten up those boys black and blue. They ran from there.

Kartik:- Now you understood what I wanted to say!

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- Shall I drop you?

Naira:- No I'll...

Kartik:- Please!

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik and Naira sat in Kartik's car and drove away.